Moor romp, post piccys here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hammer

probably not best to keep your hammer in engine bay but when your car starts making banging grinding noise it,s a relief to find out thats all it was lol p.s. collecting for terminaly i,ll fog lights also think some of us be better with one of these
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Great day out thanks for organising it Fish.
      It was nice to meet you all

Gonna put a bit more effort in the Tractor pull next time

Comment

Originally posted by AlanM6
        Its not the security settings ive already enabled the cookies and set it up as a trusted site. there,s no no-entry icon at the bottom of the page !! got to be something else
        got me beat!!!! Why can i see some pics in the galleries and not others
        any other ideas

Check your privacy settings (Add the site as an allowed site) or are you running something like ZoneAlarm.If you are you may have to set the preferences for security on this as well [headers, web-bugs etc)
        Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
          probably not best to keep your hammer in engine bay but when your car starts making banging grinding noise it,s a relief to find out thats all it was lol p.s. collecting for terminaly i,ll fog lights also think some of us be better with one of these
          Fire up the car in the morning, set off through bury to the M66, north to the A 56, past haslingden, across bumpy lane to farm, across open ground to site and then up the big hill bouncing every which way possible and the hammer decides to make its presence known only on tickover at the hill top.
          How lucky is that???

Fish
          If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

We had a great day

Thx fish

Thx all who helped get me out of the bog

lets make it a regular thing

TheBoyPoy

Comment

thumbnails

Originally posted by Gizmo
              Check your privacy settings (Add the site as an allowed site) or are you running something like ZoneAlarm.If you are you may have to set the preferences for security on this as well [headers, web-bugs etc)
              Thanks Gaz Zone Alarm was the culprit, sorted now
              WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

Originally posted by AlanM6
                Thanks Gaz Zone Alarm was the culprit, sorted now

You had me scratching my head, glad your sorted m8.
                Gaz to the rescue again, any more m8 and you will be issued with the forum cape and outside undies. LOL

Fish
                If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

a big, big thanx to Fish and Marky for organising a cracking day out. Was really pleased to lose my 'off roading' virginity christened with a crunching fog light too!

Have to say I just wanted to do more and more, if only Mark would let me!

Still he's well aware of what i'm like, so probably best that he tempered my enthusiasm slightly.

Would love to go somewhere incredibly wet and muddy next to see if the Surf will powerslide well in mud!

http://www.trackdayqueen.com

1993 2.4 SSR-X

Comment

thanks Geoff, a lil' bit of photoshop should fix them up no worries!

Originally posted by Smeg
                    what, like these? (not brilliant quality I'm afraid).

My thanks to everyone who organised and towed as well, made it a really great day out, but next time someone remind me to take sunblock, ouch!
                    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][SIZE=2]1993 SSR-X 2.4TD[/SIZE][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                      Heavier straps and a better camera Gaz, going to have to do it all again as the only picture the camera got was the one I attached on the first post. Any excuse for another sesion. LOL

Fish

Lets be quick about it whilst all the fog lights have gone!
                      Gaz

Comment

Working...
                      X