No announcement yet.

Jap 'n' Jeep Jam - this coming weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jap 'n' Jeep Jam - this coming weekend!

Jap ‘n’ Jeep Jam
    National Off-Road Jamboree

Sibbertoft 4x4 Off-Road Centre, Next to Glider Club, Welford Road, Sibbertoft, nr. Husband’s Bosworth, Leicestershire LE16 9UJ

4th - 5th July 2009

The first ever event of its type in the UK, Jap ‘n’ Jeep Jam welcomes all makes of 4x4 from Japan, Korea and the USA, including vehicles with Japanese origins such as Vauxhall Fronteras and Ford Mavericks.

Located 2 miles SE of Husband’s Bosworth, 3 miles SW of Market Harborough, 6 miles E of junction 20 M1, the weekend’s activities include a trade and autojumble area, club display stands, street monster trucks, ‘gymkhana’ type vehicular entertainment where drivers can actually participate in rather than just watch, plus children’s amusements.

The event highlight will be an off-road course especially adapted for novice off-road drivers, hence the family 4x4 can be driven quite safely without fear of damage to your pride and joy! Cost is only £15 play-all-day with unique time-slots to avoid congestion.

Sensible recession-busting costs also feature with adult day admission 10am-4pm @ only £5 (children under 16 yrs FREE) plus optional overnight camping with a beer tent Friday & Saturday nights @ just £8 per caravan, motorhome or any size tent (any number of persons).

02476 731971 ~ 07968 216266 ~ 4x4trading@talk21.com ~ www.japnjeepjam.com

LATEST:-

Everything is on track for this coming weekend. The turnout is going to be high with plenty of campers already booked in (who can arrive from noon Friday by the way). And yes you can turn up and pay-on-the-day for camping or simply as a day visitor. Any problems phone 07958 216266.

Couldn’t get any off-road radio control to attend as it’s the weekend of their National Championships, but instead a group known as the “Legal Street Monsters” will be there with their 1:1 scale airbrushed, jacked-up vehicles … in other words real life size mini monster trucks!

One final thing - thanks to the forum for allowing me to publicise Jap ‘n’ Jeep Jam within this thread. If I can do the same for you at any of my events, you’re most welcome. Likewise, if you want to announce/publicise an event on my www.4x4calendar.co.uk website (purely a free list of 4x4 events up and down the country) again you are most welcome. Ta!

2 days notice. Way to go....
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

hahahaha!!! Husband's Bosworth.

What a stupid name.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
        2 days notice. Way to go....
        I wish I'd have seen this earlier coz....... we know the offroad course as AVALANCHE.

roll on 24/25/26th july.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          hahahaha!!! Husband's Bosworth.

What a stupid name.
          Its easier to pronounce than some of the towns where your from

http://www.battlefieldstrust.com/res...attleFieldId=8
          British by birth English by the grace of god.

sumo now duck and covers ready for the abuse onslaught.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo View Post
            Its easier to pronounce than some of the towns where your from

http://www.battlefieldstrust.com/res...attleFieldId=8
            British by birth English by the grace of god.

sumo now duck and covers ready for the abuse onslaught.
            Ah yes, Reading and Caversham, I always have trouble with those too!

Comment

Working...
            X