yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wales - A Slight Return - 12/13/14 JUNE.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must remember Woodzies fizzy schnapps then, and 'Bar Apache'

14? Must have been one of the first then? Dunno if Boyo will get us lost this time, though we can hope
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Ahh yes! That looks familiar! Especially as I can see myself sitting in a chair over to the left Think that was the night I got very very drunk, made the gazeebo tip water into the bbq and then forcibly changed the batteries in woodzie's maglite for some reason...
      Yes, December 1995, was one of the very first 3rd gens...252,000km on the clock now. Anyway, must sleep!

Comment

• Ahh the Astra - happy days indeed.

So I'm just getting the cool box sorted then I'll be on my way.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my drunken phone calls last night lol

See you there.........

Rob, see you there too!
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

• Still in work.

Gotta go have stiches out in a mo.

Life dont get any better than this...

Comment

• Right hacked off that im not going........but at least the scottish job has given me back one thing.....enough ackers for a decent 3.0 litre....just gotta start looking now
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Stitches out, lip swelling going down, 20 minutes left in work and then on my way! Woohoo!!!

Comment

• Well hope you are all havin' fun - Looks like you are out of Signal range just tried to ring you Growler but no joy. Will try Nik to see what happenin' 2mrw with the northern group.
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Stitches out, lip swelling going down, 20 minutes left in work and then on my way! Woohoo!!!
                  Why did you have stitches in your llip???? Youch

Comment

• Had a growth on my lip

Had it cut off last week, had stitches out and now lump free

There was no northern group in the end. Everyone stayed mid-wales to play on some REALLY rocky lanes, and one so tight that Boyo ripped the flared arches off the gin palace - but I'll let him tell you about that.

His w/e was topped off by tearing the sidewall on a tyre near the end of Sarn Heleb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      Had a growth on my lip

Had it cut off last week, had stitches out and now lump free

There was no northern group in the end. Everyone stayed mid-wales to play on some REALLY rocky lanes, and one so tight that Boyo ripped the flared arches off the gin palace - but I'll let him tell you about that.

His w/e was topped off by tearing the sidewall on a tyre near the end of Sarn Heleb.
                      Ooooo nice, not

Well couldn't find Niks number, hubby was bladdered over in IOM an its on his phone so had a lie in instead - good job as it was late on when Andy rang an said there was no northern group.

Glad you all had fun an can't wait for the pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                        Ooooo nice, not

Well couldn't find Niks number, hubby was bladdered over in IOM an its on his phone so had a lie in instead - good job as it was late on when Andy rang an said there was no northern group.

Glad you all had fun an can't wait for the pics.
                        There Here

Comment

• home safely after some shite traffic great weekend andy val & me really enjoyed it top show mate and say hello to sal from us
                          nice part of england you showed us
                          great meeting up with everyone again & new face matt
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                          X