the gauntlet is down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the gauntlet is down

cat among the pigeons time...............
    a challenge for 2009
    take me and my fronty on a run in north wales were it will fail, were a surf will make it. Mike and his Rangie dont count but will be along as official judicature and camera man.

no malice is meant in this, its just for fun and an excuse to get out and muddy
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
    cat among the pigeons time...............
    a challenge for 2009
    take me and my fronty on a run in north wales were it will fail, were a surf will make it. Mike and his Rangie dont count but will be along as official judicature and camera man.

no malice is meant in this, its just for fun and an excuse to get out and muddy
    I don't understand what you just wrote.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      north wales is a little place a few hundred miles south of you were they 'siarad' a different language

Comment

north wales is a little place a few hundred miles south of you were they 'siarad' a different language
        Ah right, that explains it, I thought it was just gibberish!
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

What i understand from it is..

Who fancys an offroad outing! Surf vs. frontera for a bit of competition to see which truck gets further before getting stuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            I think he is asking for someone to take him out for a day and show him what a surf can do that his fronty wont

Comment

Ill bring the Surf.......
              with 4 wheel drive this time
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

thats it guys bring it on, having owned and still own a surf, this £400 quid frontera just never stops surprising me how unstoppable a shed it is

Comment

thats it guys bring it on, having owned and still own a surf, this £400 quid frontera just never stops surprising me how unstoppable a shed it is
                  you need to come up with me to Drumclog. That will stop it. its stopped everything else ive seen LOL
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

like i said 'no malice just fun' so dont take it any other way other than in fun.

a Surf if a far superior vehicle in every aspect just you cannt get one for £400 thats taxed and mot'd and every thing works

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                      you need to come up with me to Drumclog. That will stop it. its stopped everything else ive seen LOL
                      thats why i said north wales coz it wouldnt make as far as bonny scotland

Comment

like i said 'no malice just fun' so dont take it any other way other than in fun.

a Surf if a far superior vehicle in every aspect just you cannt get one for £400 thats taxed and mot'd and every thing works
                        you cant get a decent frontera for that money neither. Obviously, YOU can, but no one else can. It was a totally capable vehicle on Sunday. I never considereda Fronti to be a real offroader till then. Nice truck, nice price.
                        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

ok that wasnt including the tyres but they came free as a favour.
                          before xmas i was willing to scrap it or sell for £50 but no one wanted it so i re taxed it and mot'd it

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-VAUXHALL-FRONTERA-SPORT-WHITE_W0QQitemZ130285358744QQc mdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK ?hash=item130285358744&_trksid =p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1 683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240% 3A1318

Comment

Working...
                            X