Mooching in Hants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mooching in Hants

Me and Lickit ( Mark ) went out to baptise his week old truck today round the highways and byways of sunny hampshire

Had a great day

Marks of to buy some t-cut now to get his truck back to showroom condition ( better be buying a industrial size one hahaha )

Take a look

ALL PICS MOVED TO THE WEB SITE
    Last edited by Koi; 5 March 2006, 12:26.
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Looks like you guys had a good day out . Good piccys .

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Nice pics!! And she looks great without the steps!!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Looks like a good day was had by all mate, and you managed to pic up a Surf cadet on the way...

Comment

See didnt take long for it to end up looking like the rest for them, just one little day out in the country chasing dan down tracks that look more like foot paths that byways lol. And i now know the door rubbers are good as we found a little puddle that came just over the front bumper and i didnt get wet feet :P. couldnt be bothered to wash it tonight so the wash and t-cut will have to wait till after work tomorrow, by the way if dan ever tells you a track is a little scratchy............. TAKE A HEDGE TRIMMER. thanks for a cool day dan and i am still finding dust in strange places lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lickit
            See didnt take long for it to end up looking like the rest for them, just one little day out in the country chasing dan down tracks that look more like foot paths that byways lol. And i now know the door rubbers are good as we found a little puddle that came just over the front bumper and i didnt get wet feet :P. couldnt be bothered to wash it tonight so the wash and t-cut will have to wait till after work tomorrow, by the way if dan ever tells you a track is a little scratchy............. TAKE A HEDGE TRIMMER. thanks for a cool day dan and i am still finding dust in strange places lol
            Must be something about those Hampshire hedges... Dolph and Rich had similar complaints when they came out with me...

Just get some Colour magic!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

eeeeeeeek the surf cadet is talking to a mouse
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                Must be something about those Hampshire hedges... Dolph and Rich had similar complaints when they came out with me...

Just get some Colour magic!!

done that just finished and i won the scratches lost hehe, although my arm is starting to ache but it was still a very good day out what with it being the first time taking the surf off of tarmac and about the most off roading i have ever done (the only bit of green lane we have here is like motorway compaired to the hants ones). am going to get some pics tomorrow at work and will post them tomorrow night

Comment

done that just finished and i won the scratches lost hehe, although my arm is starting to ache but it was still a very good day out what with it being the first time taking the surf off of tarmac and about the most off roading i have ever done (the only bit of green lane we have here is like motorway compaired to the hants ones). am going to get some pics tomorrow at work and will post them tomorrow night
                  Cool - we're really lucky arn't we to have such nice green lanes down here... !! Can't wait to see the pics, just sad I missed the post and didnt join you!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

we will have to do the lanes again some time as i had a right laugh fighting the motor in the ruts and the kids loved it, i think i will be heading down the stepless path for the pit and hopefuly ditching the children even though they both loved it i wont worry so much if they arnt in the motor and i can have a little more fun, the pics are of the recleaned version of my truck i forgot to take it with us on sunday and dont think dan got a pic of me with water over the bumper at the front
                    Last edited by Lickit; 26 April 2004, 22:49.

Comment

So where were the basingstoke massive then?

Normally you cant keep away from the lanes Linda!!!! You need to go soon to clear the way for the shinies next time one of us organise a day out, stop 'em moaning! hahaha

And to think we finished only 5 miles from your gaff too!

Glad to hear your scratches came out Mark. Didnt bother cleaning mine mate, came home via the Andover lanes again tonight. NOW its dirty!!
                      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                        So where were the basingstoke massive then?

Normally you cant keep away from the lanes Linda!!!! You need to go soon to clear the way for the shinies next time one of us organise a day out, stop 'em moaning! hahaha

And to think we finished only 5 miles from your gaff too!
                        Was a busy weekend - ended up collecting the new engine for the grey truck, and some pipe and a bender, grabbing a bacon roll with Jotto (Cheers m8) and rushing home to put up a fence!!

Next time tho.....
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

look its all shiny again Does that mean i have to go play with the mud again ?

Comment

look its all shiny again Does that mean i have to go play with the mud again ?
                            YES!!!
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=Danno]Me and Lickit ( Mark ) went out to baptise his week old truck today round the highways and byways of sunny hampshire

Hey Danno,

Could you let me know any of these lanes as i'm looking to go this weekend if you fancy it but am a bit stuck as to where to go. preferably no where too deep like last time I was off road as don't really want to flood this one lol

Cheers mate

Steve
                              Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Working...
                              X