Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to go off road.....

in hampshire?

I'm thinking of going out greenlaning on Sunday round Andover / Winchester then over towards Alresford

Anyone want to join me??
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

i wish

i wish i could as i would love to go play with my new toy as its far to clean but dont get any cash till 31st and its a fair drive on vapour from basildon to southampton lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
      in hampshire?

I'm thinking of going out greenlaning on Sunday round Andover / Winchester then over towards Alresford

Anyone want to join me??
      Hi Danno,

I would have been up for it as I have talked to Pops about coming over to the Mainland and checking out the Hampshire Green Lanes, unfortunatly I have to work on Sunday.

I will watch this space tho for a "FULL REPORT with LOTS OF PICCIES".

Have a great day, I shall think of you as I loose another gallon in blood sweat & tears.

Paul
      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

change of plans

HI m8 you still up for some green laneing on sunday? as i have found a way to get the cash for a little trip out to test my new toy and wondered if you wanted some company, if so let me know where and when to meet you, also how many miles you looking at doing so i know how much cash to bring lol

Comment

Lickit you have PM
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Lickit

Why not come to the Pit on the 23rd May, We will be going and also Slydog who is in Dagenham, you are only round the corner from me so we could all meet up and go in convoy!!!
            If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
            I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

smurf

dont worry mate my name is on the list for the pit already, you want to meet at thurrock services on the day and we can go from there? where in essex you from smurf? i am going tomorrow to get the feel of driving an auto off road and also i have never done much proper off roading before so the pit could give you all a good laugh watching me get stuck

Comment

Working...
              X