Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland

I would not mind a shout in the future if anyone is arranging a wee off road play in Scotland

Cheers!

a few of us have started a forum devoted to offroading in scotland

http://www.scottishmudclub.com

I'm not in scotland, but offroad there quite a bit.

Its not a substitute for this forum, no tech pages, etc, its really a compliment to this site

enjoy
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Thanks Mate

Comment

Hello Mr Bill, as Gordy says, come over to the Scottish Mudclub, its a class wee site for all the Scottish boys that love mudplugging, hope to see u about mate

Comment

Excellent, I can't wait! I have started adding the mods. - See ya soon

I keep getting stuck in Peat bogs up here

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbill View Post
            Excellent, I can't wait! I have started adding the mods. - See ya soon

I keep getting stuck in Peat bogs up here
            Mr Bill, a few off us mates from the mudclub forum are meeting up for a wee play on sunday if u would like to come along to Drumclog.

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
              Mr Bill, a few off us mates from the mudclub forum are meeting up for a wee play on sunday if u would like to come along to Drumclog.
              Thanks Chris,

Sadly I'm moving house this weekend. I have just completed a 2'' suspension lift (still waiting on the shocks), fitted mud tyres, waiting for my body lift and I should be ready to go play

Soon as I am up and going I'll drop you a line and catch up with you.
              All the best!!!

Comment

Not a problem mate. Good luck with the move

Comment

Working...
                X