No announcement yet.

Bala area laning the 28th of Sept..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ton' might be going down to mid wales to see her parents..not sure yet. Ive definitely got time off tho, just hope my dampers come before

i have PDA with GPS..not got any software for it yet tho..check that guys set-up in the vitara. Looks like a marine GPS unit wired direct into the laptop..nice. He done some nice things to his 'superzuki'

Comment

well looks like nobody will be there now.
      Animal needs to sort out his steering and as I do not wanna go alone I am going to get the bed in the back sorted..

I will ring him in the morning to see what is happening and otherwise i will be getting the truck ready for WALES.....

moist...????? me???

YES....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
        well looks like nobody will be there now.
        Animal needs to sort out his steering and as I do not wanna go alone I am going to get the bed in the back sorted..

I will ring him in the morning to see what is happening and otherwise i will be getting the truck ready for WALES.....

moist...????? me???

YES....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget your passport, not for getting into Wales, but you'll need it to get out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Don't forget your passport, not for getting into Wales, but you'll need it to get out!!!
          Hehe

Comment

Hey Toby..how did you get on today..??

The steering didnt take long, just undid the connection to release the stress and then re-tighten..job done.

Did a few more bits tho..better air intake and put some screenwash in the bottle..lol

Will do the oil and filters before we go friday..hopefully be OK for the trip then

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
              Hey Toby..how did you get on today..??

The steering didnt take long, just undid the connection to release the stress and then re-tighten..job done.

Did a few more bits tho..better air intake and put some screenwash in the bottle..lol

Will do the oil and filters before we go friday..hopefully be OK for the trip then
              Hey mate,

good good u got a fair bit done then...
              I got ehhhhhh nothing done....

Just had a lazy day in the end seen as I had some busy days and 2mo is busy too...

I will get it done this week lol ready for WALES...
              u getting a CB in?

Comment

Working...
              X