Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays fun on the plain

no casualties and only 1 of us got stusk twice

Dam good day, look foward to more days playing.

one for mark and ian " How do you take your sausage"

looks like i missed a good day out maybe next time
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

" How do you take your sausage"

With onions mustard and a big smile ..............or are you on about the black pudding ring .........then ask mark
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Thanks to Sledge , Dori , Biosurf and surfenfurter........the pudding king ring for playing today , it was a great day .

as for paul (boisurf ) that was one hell of a grin you had ...........the plains worst was thrown at you and i hope that you will return .

Stein enjoy the black pudding ring (mr i'll not get stuck this time )
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Looks like a good time was had!

Mine is green and is M*** URX too, and there is one down my parents road that is also M*** URX, but thats a blue one.
          Shall we start a URX club?
          Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny77 View Post
            Looks like a good time was had!

Mine is green and is M*** URX too, and there is one down my parents road that is also M*** URX, but thats a blue one.
            Shall we start a URX club?
            oooh a MURX club, i like that lmao

Comment

Great day out and thanks to all!
              No thanks to Sledge for making me want a lift even more than i did already!

Spent a fair bit of today a) wishing I was back on the plain and b) unsuccessfully trying to buy a pressure washer that doesn't cost the same as a pair of 2" uprated springs and one 2" rear shock (to wash the mud out of the rad and off the bottom, the rest might have to stay, just to make my neighbours shiney surf feel insecure! )

Comment

it was a wicked day, great fun too

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                  Great day out and thanks to all!
                  No thanks to Sledge for making me want a lift even more than i did already!

Spent a fair bit of today a) wishing I was back on the plain and b) unsuccessfully trying to buy a pressure washer that doesn't cost the same as a pair of 2" uprated springs and one 2" rear shock (to wash the mud out of the rad and off the bottom, the rest might have to stay, just to make my neighbours shiney surf feel insecure! )
                  Glad you had a good time

If you are pressure washing your rad take care, the fins bend easy, it's the back rad that needs to be kept clean, you can do a good job by bending some pipe and adding it to a hose.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                  X