Srtts 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srtts 2008

Baldhu is now provisionally booked up for 6/09/08 for our days off roading at a cost of £250 for the day but well worth it.
    They would like a non returnable deposit of £125 by the 6/08/08 so they can get notices and word around that the site will be closed on the 06/09/08.The remainder of the money i will collect on arrival at the campsite for the off roading and the camping and porta loos.
    If everyone is happy to pay the deposit then can you please say so just so i know whether or not i need to book somewhere else.
    Thanks all , i know its early to start planning for September but the site needs to be booked early in the year.
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0%

The poll is expired.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

definately mate no problem at all paying a deposit a month or two in advance if needed
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Hope to make it, just got to try and get the time off work
      My other cars a QUAD
      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        Baldhu is now provisionally booked up for 6/09/08 for our days off roading at a cost of £250 for the day but well worth it.
        They would like a non returnable deposit of £125 by the 6/08/08 so they can get notices and word around that the site will be closed on the 06/09/08.The remainder of the money i will collect on arrival at the campsite for the off roading and the camping and porta loos.
        If everyone is happy to pay the deposit then can you please say so just so i know whether or not i need to book somewhere else.
        Thanks all , i know its early to start planning for September but the site needs to be booked early in the year.
        yes no probs
        cheers shaun
        NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

That seems reasonable

Mark.....
          Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

happy to pay

Comment

Let me know how much and when you want it and i will get the time off work booked (get the misses to sort out her time off too!) and send you some dollar!
              it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

nah I'm going to be a tight-wad and say no

Only kidding, I'll pay up early. Looking forward to another trip
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Yes as long as ya don't wan't paypal or similar "I only do Cash/Cheque"
                  Cheers Rich...

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

I think as long as everyone don't mind to save me paypal charges if i take cheque or postal orders etc that way i wont be charged to take the money out

Comment

Better going to baldhu in the week when its quiet!!!!

Comment

Hiya Farmgirl.The only reason we are there at the weekend is so others from different areas can come down and play as we are all camping in Camborne for the weekend.Where abouts are you down here?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          Hiya Farmgirl.The only reason we are there at the weekend is so others from different areas can come down and play as we are all camping in Camborne for the weekend.Where abouts are you down here?

Rich - it's Billy, or Billie, Wilamena, or I don't know he/she is these days.....don't fall for it - you know what these farm girls are like!
                          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                            Rich - it's Billy, or Billie, Wilamena, or I don't know he/she is these days.....don't fall for it - you know what these farm girls are like!

Baaastards ....
                            after i posted i thought then it must be a wind up but still replied.

Comment

Working...
                            X