new boy saying ello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new boy saying ello

Hi folks new to the forum saying hi, recently got myself a surf , bought it off my mate . must say this forum has been great for info and good advise !!
    Ialso have a hilux pickup in the drive ,ex father in laws ,been off roading in it last year but now needs an mot , so put the mud terrains on the surf and off we went to my local messy mud place ( drumclog ) .
    After not being on the messy mud stuff for a while it was great fun .
    Mighty impressed with the surf !!
    Met a few other lads up there , sj ,110 ,disco ,and a 90 gave me a bit off jip saying i was in a peice of ( jap crap ) they were pretty sorted jack up kits de bumpered snorkels etc ,
    turns out i went everywhere they did !
    Then asuming the disco in front of me went through this little pond i went for it 1\4 of the way through water over the bonnet then bump, i was beached !! had to crall ot passenger side.
    DISCO COULDNT GET ME OUT !
    wheels spining in the air.
    so phone call to land owner with tractor to pull me out 20 quid he was happy so was i seeing as my front footwells were puddles.
    all in all mighty impressed with the surf hopefully will have the pick up up and running soon for some more action too ill try get some pics up
    hope to join some of your expeditions ,
    Scottish mud club

sounds like fun!!lol,btw way put a post in general section mate thats where everyone will see yr thread

Comment

Working...
    X