Greenlaning in Lake District

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenlaning in Lake District

Hi all going up to Lake District for 1st time in April for 2wks hol and will be doin some fishin,campin and greenlaning hopefully, do any members live locally or have good knowledge of the area and can advise me on places to see/go cheers, Steve.

hi, i went on the lake districts council website, and you can print of a list of lanes you can do legally. this also gives you the grid references to find the lanes. if you need help finding the website, email me and i'll send the link.

have fun. my standard surf did all the tracks i attempted and i didn't get any damage. but some were tricky and took a few attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjillard
      hi, i went on the lake districts council website, and you can print of a list of lanes you can do legally. this also gives you the grid references to find the lanes. if you need help finding the website, email me and i'll send the link.

have fun. my standard surf did all the tracks i attempted and i didn't get any damage. but some were tricky and took a few attempts.
      Can you post the link up mate
      Wax on, wax off

Comment

hi - are you still after lakes info? i just realised my profile wasn't set to recieve emails of new posts!!

i can google them again if you still want them.

Comment

Working...
        X