Bibs or anyone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibs or anyone else

up for a bit of North Wales laning on Sunday???????????????????????? ??
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Originally posted by mud skipper
    up for a bit of North Wales laning on Sunday???????????????????????? ??
    Ya might get more reponse if ya take the Bibs bit off (heee hee)

Yeah I am up for it - just check wiv hubby but can't see it being a prob. Be nice to see you again.

Is Sally comin too?
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

son is on his way to the USA as i type and Sally is up for it (offroading that is) on sunday as its lonley around here at the mo lol

it will involve the Corwen carwash as in bibs avatar and as shown in this months total offroad mag

Comment

i'd love to get out to north wales for a go at a green lane, new to 4x4's and not bin out and seen what these can do yet, got a do a list of jobs to me 2.4 auto as ive ony had it a week so list so far is
        fit alarm
        new rad to fit
        rad cap and thermostat
        steering idler
        prop uj
        front pads
        adjust front wheel bearings
        change filters and oil's
        wanna get all these done before i try it out hopefully will be ready in a couple of weeks if get i time.
        Last edited by pete-w-; 2 November 2007, 23:35.

Comment

son is on his way to the USA as i type and Sally is up for it (offroading that is) on sunday as its lonley around here at the mo lol

it will involve the Corwen carwash as in bibs avatar and as shown in this months total offroad mag
          Where do you get that mag - I can't find it anywhere?????

Still up for it if it's just us? Col can't join us again as he just had an op an only came out of hospital today.

Comment

Originally posted by pete-w-
            i'd love to get out to north wales for a go at a green lane, new to 4x4's and not bin out and seen what these can do yet, got a do a list of jobs to me 2.4 auto as ive ony had it a week so list so far is
            fit alarm
            new rad to fit
            rad cap and thermostat
            steering idler
            prop uj
            front pads
            adjust front wheel bearings
            change filters and oil's
            wanna get all these done before i try it out hopefully will be read in a couple of weeks if get i time.

You will be amazed (as I was) give us a shout when ready an I am sure Mudskipper will lead the way.

Going to do a Winter service on mine next week too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
              Where do you get that mag - I can't find it anywhere?????

Still up for it if it's just us? Col can't join us again as he just had an op an only came out of hospital today.
              col has no excuse other than the vehicle he owns lol

total offroad is difficult to find i know of a shopin denbigh that sells it (bargain booze) and whsmiths has it in bangor no help to u but i will let you have a copy or two of mine if you are interested

pete-w- good luck and hope to meet up with you on a run in the near future

Comment

bibs do you want a pair of old spot lights as i have just changed mine, you can have em FOC

Comment

col has no excuse other than the vehicle he owns lol

total offroad is difficult to find i know of a shopin denbigh that sells it (bargain booze) and whsmiths has it in bangor no help to u but i will let you have a copy or two of mine if you are interested

pete-w- good luck and hope to meet up with you on a run in the near future
                  Oooo ha ha bless him - spoke to him today and he is in pain. Can be a passanger in a week or 2.

Be nice if you could bring an old copy or 2 along. can then return then when we next meet.

Denbigh not too far away if it's worth the trip.

Comment

cheers for the offer i'll be sure to take you all up on it as soon as work is done, wont be long now i am looking forward to gettin out and about in it

Comment

bibs do you want a pair of old spot lights as i have just changed mine, you can have em FOC
                      Oooo yeah - would they be able to be rigged up on the back????

Comment

Oooo yeah - would they be able to be rigged up on the back????
                        hey anywhere you like.......................... ....

there yours

BTW they are FET copy of cibie oscars if that means sod all to you

Comment

hey anywhere you like.......................... ....

there yours

BTW they are FET copy of cibie oscars if that means sod all to you
                          Oh yeah I know ........not a freekin clue h ah a - will google.

Tis a pain in winter round the yard with the dark glass, so want some extra light out back. Cheers.

Comment

Oh yeah I know ........not a freekin clue h ah a - will google.

Tis a pain in winter round the yard with the dark glass, so want some extra light out back. Cheers.
                            with out going to the truck i think they are about 5 inch in diameter and the glass is concaved and are metel cased but could do with a bit of paint

Comment

with out going to the truck i think they are about 5 inch in diameter and the glass is concaved and are metel cased but could do with a bit of paint
                              Well suited on my truck then.....

Comment

Working...
                              X