Sunday: took the baby for a drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday: took the baby for a drive

baby wouldn't settle on sunday afternoon, while checking ot some byways i found a neat little track... think it's been used for totalling nicked cars... but here's some pics!
    Attached Files
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

and who say's the shiny ones don't off road!
    Attached Files

Comment

was it still siney when you got home?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        was it still siney when you got home?
        not too bad!... just been out with the trusty jet washer!
        worst thing is the scratching fron the bushes!... gonna polish through the paint to get them out!

Comment

Good pics, nice to see it off tarmac.

Get a good thick layer of wax on it, then the bushes will just slide along it.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Good pics, nice to see it off tarmac.

Get a good thick layer of wax on it, then the bushes will just slide along it.

was the kids driving it cos i cant see anyone in the drivers seat.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

most are "action shots" taken by my mate dave, but i did get out to have a look and take a few too!
              (see below)
              (all taken with a nokia mobile phone too, so a little blurry!)
              Attached Files

Comment

Matt,

Where have you been going off-road? Local?

Rich.
                If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Thats Bucklebury Ford isn't it? I had a look at it a few weeks ago but decided not to try it as I was on my own. Went through the main ford a few times though, and managed to spash nicely - shame there was noone with a camera handy!! Be good to know where the track is though??
                  Last edited by Linda; 21 September 2003, 23:49.
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    Thats Bucklebury Ford isn't it? I had a look at it a few weeks ago but decided not to try it as I was on my own. Went through the main ford a few times though, and managed to spash nicely - shame there was noone with a camera handy!! Be good to know where the track is though??
                    along the straight heading towards reading second x roads turn left, 50 yds byway on the right just in there.... there's quite a few along there just search along the byways. but don't get lost!(oops!)

Comment

Great - I'll give it a try some time.

I've found a couple to the south of Basingstoke (out the back of Cliddesden - but they're a bit boring right now as very dry - shd be more fun after a bit of rain
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Great - I'll give it a try some time.

I've found a couple to the south of Basingstoke (out the back of Cliddesden - but they're a bit boring right now as very dry - shd be more fun after a bit of rain
                        yeah, i found it very dusty, i've invented of a water spray that fits on the bumper to wet the dirt as you go! hehehe!!

Comment

Just bought a map showing all the local green lanes and byways - there are quite a lot to the South of Basingstoke.
                          I shall try them out at the weekend, if they are any good maybe we shd organise a date for a few of us local surfers to have an outing (once we've had a bit of rain??)
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Just bought a map showing all the local green lanes and byways - there are quite a lot to the South of Basingstoke.
                            I shall try them out at the weekend, if they are any good maybe we shd organise a date for a few of us local surfers to have an outing (once we've had a bit of rain??)
                            sounds good... i could do with someone to tow me out!! i'll speak to my mate with a surf when he comes back from canada too!

Comment

I am up for it.

Rich.
                              If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Working...
                              X