X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland 20th 21st Oct

Weekend in Cowdenbeath?
    Scottish off Road Club weekend

So head over towards Mossmorran on Saturday and/or Sunday morning and follow the orange arrows (they'll be visible in time to exit from the Fife Regional Road - A92 dual carriageway)

It is planned to be a weekend event with a Tyro Trial on Saturday and an RTV on Sunday...

Unfortunately there is NO CAMPING on this site!

Site entrance directions are as marked on this map http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap...689425&A=Y&Z=3
    If you come over say hello will be in my dirty blue surf or my brothers very bling clean polished girly grey one
    Brian

Might be up for that.

Thought I've got to be on a plane for 1915 on Sunday, so maybe not enough notice.

Any ideas of cost, times?
    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Here you go mate Sat

What? - Tyro trial (MSA Permitted)
      Where? - Cowdenbeath
      Who? - All paid up members of SORC aged 13 and above
      Why? - For fun, and it's a counter for the 2007 SORC Tyro Championship
      When? - Saturday 20th October 2007 - 08.30 start scrutineering, 10.00 first car off, 16.30 finish
      How much? - £25 for car and first driver, £5 for next driver (max 2, maybe 3 if you plead your case to the Clerk of Course, which is Bob Webster)
      Rules? - Yes, there are, available in the downloads section of the website and there on the day.

And Sunday
      What? - RTV trial (MSA Permitted)
      Where? - Cowdenbeath
      Who? - All paid up members of SORC holding a full driving licence
      Why? - For fun, and it's a counter for the 2007 SORC RTV Championship
      When? - Saturday 21st October 2007 - 08.30 start scrutineering, 10.00 first car off, 16.30 finish
      How much? - £25 for car and first driver, £5 for next driver (max 2, maybe 3 if you plead your case to the Clerk of Course, which is Bob Webster)
      Rules? - Yes, there are, available in the downloads section of the website and there on the day.
      Brian

Comment

Working...
      X