anywhere in sussex??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anywhere in sussex??

im lookin for sumwhere in sussex for a first timer lol,so nothin to deep or steep?lol

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
    im lookin for sumwhere in sussex for a first timer lol,so nothin to deep or steep?lol
    The old coach road at Firle is easy for a beginner , well bar the bit near Alfriston - how much do you love your paintwork ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

dude,

get on goole and do a search on slindon safari.the site has everything from really easy to totally extreme,costs 25 quid to playall day.will give you a real good idea of what your wagon can do,and it means you dont go offroading alone(very bad idea)the next date there is sunday 28th october

just curb your enthusiasm till then!!!

i cant stress enough how crazy it is to go of solo somewhere,you can through various means find yourself stuck/injured miles from home and no phone signal!!!!

i would deffo recommend a pay and play site for your first time
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

lots,chrome arches,chrome under bump strips on door,chrome lower front spoiler,flush boot,etc etc lol,oh and just put chrome 3 spoke alloys on too lol

Comment

lots,chrome arches,chrome under bump strips on door,chrome lower front spoiler,flush boot,etc etc lol,oh and just put chrome 3 spoke alloys on too lol
          That is a good advert for the Shiney club, but not a good mix for green laneing - there's these things called Brambles, and twigs !!!

Comment

im lookin for mud lol more than anything,any suggestions?my kids wud love it im sure

Comment

There's a site near Bolney/Warninglid and there's Grand Canyon at Shoreham in the old cement works

Comment

im lookin for mud lol more than anything,any suggestions?my kids wud love it im sure
                Mud wise, see if you can get on a 'yeti' managed run on the Plains, in the evening you can give the kids a new game - spot the paintwork (under the mud)!

If you want something different look out for runs on the Tennyson Trail on the Island.

Comment

wots a yeti run on the plains????and i think cement works is closed,and heard scary stories bout the bolney one??

Comment

and the 'island'???lol

Comment

wots a yeti run on the plains????and i think cement works is closed,and heard scary stories bout the bolney one??
                      It's a play day organised by Woodzie on Salisbury Plain - we talking MUDDY !

the Island is the Isle of Wight - the views from the Tennyson are GREAT, and you have the Bembridge trail for the mud.

Comment

If you value your paintwork and chrome there isn't much offroad around. I don't think i've been offroad and come home with the paintwork unscathed. I'll more than happily take you round woodlands (www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net) if you fancy a trip up there, but i won't garantee it polishing out. Or if there's laning trips in kent/sussex i'll be interested in tagging along (Or leading).
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

and the 'island'???lol
                          cement works isnow closed,slindon is open and safe,bolney is dangerous (in my opinion) the yeti is woodzie,one of the insane surfers,and the plains are salibury plains(you will soon get used to the slang on here)

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

[QUOTE=UDTrev]It's a play day organised by Woodzie on Salisbury Plain - we talking MUDDY !

Don't forget the Breakages Trev .... mainly of woodsie's makin !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't see it Comin !!!!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

i definately like the look of woodlands,anyone up for a trip there?i may know a few ppl to join me also

Comment

Working...
                              X