No announcement yet.

kent lanes (conts.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't say for sure yet, but hoping to be able to join you guys on the 25th. (if thats ok!)
    Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by summinelse
      llyd off road circuit i was told is quite challenging got loads of rocks but never seen it through anyfing other than pics from klass.
      Never saw no rocks when i was there, lumps of cocrete waitin to take out panels. Challenging, It's no challenging, it's $$$$$$ impossible, you need to be mad or in a caged swb zook that'll put up with falling 20ft down a bank onto it's roof.

Can you tell i don't like the place?

Seriously, There were two tracks when i went, the outer one is mostly raised 20 ft in the air, with axle twisters, side slopes, steep climbs and drops back to ground level, and a deep wading pool at one point. The inner track was very easy apart from one hole which the surf was just too long for. It's all built on piles of shipped in mud. There's a fishing lake next to it that some of my friends fish at, they see people roll down one of the hills almost weekly it seems. The two tracks run in an oval shape, and are at most 700 yds all the way round.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by tintin
        Can't say for sure yet, but hoping to be able to join you guys on the 25th. (if thats ok!)
        Alan
        Your more than welcome mate, the more the merrier.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

right then no option left sell up move to wales . should have enough equity to boost my living to sumfing nice there, got friends in caerphilly so easily tempted. brecons on my doorstep here we come

Comment

Aw, I can't make the 25th as I'm trialing Will have to wait until the next time.

Mark....
            Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

any ideas yet ian ??
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                any ideas yet ian ??
                Well it's gotta be either the area north of m20/m26 junction. Or the crowborough/hailsham/eastbourne lanes, as they have the highest concentration of lanes.

Do you know any of the crowborough/hailsham/eastbourne ones?

Wherever it is i'll be doing it blind unless we come further up this way, as i haven't ventured that far laning yet.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

some of the lanes are nearly impassable near hailsham to pevensey.it seems a better idea to go to your neck of the woods mate,better ,longer lanes,the ones near here are subject to closure as we speak
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'm easy with whatever, just concious that most of the lanes i know are either very scratchy or very easy. There's a few more based around the original pilgrims way route that i haven't done and would like to investigate still. I will PM you a few ideas for routes based around them later on. Still need to check some of them with RoW aswell.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Anyone get a cordless hedge trimmer, that the group leader could use to clear the way?
                      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                        Anyone get a cordless hedge trimmer, that the group leader could use to clear the way?
                        need 2, one for each side and a frame made up to bolt it to the bullbars
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                          need 2, one for each side and a frame made up to bolt it to the bullbars

I can actually see that working
                          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I think i now have every byway in kent marked up on a memory map overlay file. But MM just crashed, bugger, anyway doesn't matter i'd just exported the overlay file so i can import it back in.

Gonna start a new thread cos this one's got too long and got 2 trips in.
                            =========
                            =SOLD UP!=
                            =========

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=38819
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Working...
                              X