green lanes in sussex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green lanes in sussex

Is there anyone out there in the Brighton area greenlaning?Had my surf 6 months now and think its time to go off road, preferably in sussex area.

Anyone with any sites or who lanes at the weekend please reply.

spee.....

Simon

We have a few lanes over this way,but they all seem to have restriction orders on at the moment,so the only other place is Slindon quarry at the moment,it's on the 3rd Sunday of the month which will be 21st March.

If you fancy going along give me a shout the week before,so that we can meet up .

Comment

If you fancy it we are getting together @ devils pit near Luton on the 14th Mar where we have had some very enjoyable days out..
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Was out mountain biking at the weekend around the Devils Punchbowl in Haslemere (not too far from Brighton) and there are a few BOATS (byways open to all traffic) around there, didn't see any restrictions either - saw 3 4x4's and a few motorbikes doing them too.

See this sort of area:
        http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...00&coordsys=gb

Its a bit difficult to see on the map but the red dashed lines with plus symbols on are BOATS. I suggest if you do the main one running north-south which goes accross the A3 you do it north to south (at least first cos it goes downhill with a couple of savage steps and not sure its that do-able south to north). Also crossing the A3 can take ages cos of the amount of traffic.
        No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Working...
        X