laning around the dorking/leatherhead area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laning around the dorking/leatherhead area

Anyone fancy going laning around that area on either the 29th or 30th of September? I've done a few lanes and looking to chart some more. Anyone wanna join me?
    Hold my beer and watch this

might be intrested, have to let you know nearer the time

Comment

ok, would like a rough idea of numbers and what day would be best for everyone to meet, saturday or sunday

Comment

it would have to be the sunday, as they are so boorrrrriiiiinnnnngggggg!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
          it would have to be the sunday, as they are so boorrrrriiiiinnnnngggggg!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
          Ok sunday 30th it is then. Will sort out a meeting place later on, how does 10am sound for a meeting time?

Comment

If you are still planning this excursion i would love to come along! I live fairly local to there but hav'ent done any form of off roading before.
            Sunday is my only day off though

Comment

Originally posted by soupersurfer
              If you are still planning this excursion i would love to come along! I live fairly local to there but hav'ent done any form of off roading before.
              Sunday is my only day off though
              Date's changed to 5th or 5th of Oct joining in with Dieselboys day out http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36586

Comment

Working...
              X