No announcement yet.

Wayfarer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starts in Llanarmon Dyffryn Ceriog, there is a hotel called the West Arms, and if you drive along the lane to the left of the hotel (going away from the village with the Hand Hotel behind you) and keep going....comes out near some other Welsh place that I've forgotten - use your memory map Andy and I'll send you the overlay with the full route on it.
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      http://www.mtbbritain.co.uk/wayfarer.html
      I did a GOOGLE search
      I know is for CYCLISTS but thats all i could find
      See thats all I could find when I went back
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        Starts in Llanarmon Dyffryn Ceriog, there is a hotel called the West Arms, and if you drive along the lane to the left of the hotel (going away from the village with the Hand Hotel behind you) and keep going....comes out near some other Welsh place that I've forgotten - use your memory map Andy and I'll send you the overlay with the full route on it.
        So it is by Corwen then - wasn't bein' dumb after all - got any pics yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
          So it is by Corwen then - wasn't bein' dumb after all - got any pics yet?
          Closer to Llanarmon DC.....

My folks are only 10 mins up the road too - so nice big brekkie becoming setting off.....

Let me know if you want to go along, and I'll come too.....

Comment

Closer to Llanarmon DC.....

My folks are only 10 mins up the road too - so nice big brekkie becoming setting off.....

Let me know if you want to go along, and I'll come too.....
            Used to go riding up at Llanarmon yn lal so it aint too far at all.

Yeah sounds good - off to Cannock next weekend for me first time off roadin so if nowt breaks I'll give ya a shout - Sept sometime be good.

Comment

Used to go riding up at Llanarmon yn lal so it aint too far at all.

Yeah sounds good - off to Cannock next weekend for me first time off roadin so if nowt breaks I'll give ya a shout - Sept sometime be good.
              Cannock?!

And to think you could have done Strata Florida and Sarn Helen!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                Cannock?!

And to think you could have done Strata Florida and Sarn Helen!
                Well I booked it before you chose that date when Drew mentioned it ages ago

Comment

Well I booked it before you chose that date when Drew mentioned it ages ago
                  Hey, does your Surf REALLY have a Startsky & Hutch Torino stripe?

Comment

Hey, does your Surf REALLY have a Startsky & Hutch Torino stripe?
                    Nope and it doesn't have 4 doors or a side exit exhaust either..........look closer........................ ..I am gonna get one done an I don't care how daft it looks.

Comment

Nope and it doesn't have 4 doors or a side exit exhaust either..........look closer........................ ..I am gonna get one done an I don't care how daft it looks.

That looks cool - I won't be able to make it in Sept. as I'm moving then going on holiday....back mid October....

Comment

Hehe, no, I think it's looks the Dogs!

Side exhaust's easy! I bought bits from Jetex http://www.jetex.co.uk/website/custo...=&qty_U937630=

and my mate welded it up.

Comment

That looks cool - I won't be able to make it in Sept. as I'm moving then going on holiday....back mid October....
                          No worries - not goin anywhere so just gis a shout when ya back

Comment

Hehe, no, I think it's looks the Dogs!

Side exhaust's easy! I bought bits from Jetex http://www.jetex.co.uk/website/custo...=&qty_U937630=

and my mate welded it up.
                            Oh - thought ya might all take the ps
                            I saw it about a month or so ago an loved it - then lost it an now its back on ebay. Gonna get the local graphics man out to measure an sort. The exhaust will have to wait till xmas. Saw yours yeah looks good. Makes a diff don't it.

Comment

Working...
                            X