Scotland,Lochgilphead Aug 25/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland,Lochgilphead Aug 25/26

All set here we go again August 25/26 are the dates for the continuing forest drive adventures in Lochgilphead. As normal an easier drive will be available for nicer or new to off road drivers. This Drive date is being advertised for Freelander Drivers but anyone can come along and join in either option and choose either the easier runs with the only downside some possibility of slight scratching where we have not managed our tree trimming program.
    For the more adventurous drivers our program of tracks will certainly keep everyone on their toes. Please try to ensure a minimum of all terrain to make life that little bit easier. The meeting point will be our old faithfull Birdfield Wood. All signs will be in place from Friday onwards plan to arrive no later than 9.45. Cost payable on arrival one day £25.00 both days £35.00. It may sound boring but please drive slowly and carefully when entering forest at the cottage. Directions will be known to most but if you need any information Hotels, Camping, Directions etc, drop a line to ianon16@tiscali.co.uk
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Just put this up for Basher (Ian).

I cant make the Saturday but will hopefully pop along on the Sunday

Plus think theres one at the end of September as well,i'll let everyone know when dates are finalised.

Comment

hi bud if my surf is not back up and running

hi bud if my surf is not back up and running can i ride shotgun if cat is not going that is
      S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Well the good news is the wife's not on call, the bad news is its her brother's wedding!

So instead of fun in the forest its pretending I like the in laws time for me.

Grrr,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
          Well the good news is the wife's not on call, the bad news is its her brother's wedding!

So instead of fun in the forest its pretending I like the in laws time for me.

Grrr,

Dave
          I've got a wedding too that weekend. I also have a bashed surf.
          There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa
            hi bud if my surf is not back up and running can i ride shotgun if cat is not going that is
            Alrighty Jeff,think Kat will be attending this one,sorry. Hopfully be stayin over night at the lodges we stayed in at the start of the year. Just Sunday though as got the Cowal Highland Games on the Saturday

Comment

Made it back i one piece. Link to pics Here

Comment

Working...
              X