Anyone out on Sunday 19th Aug??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone out on Sunday 19th Aug??

Hello all, just making enquiries if anyone is out off road this Sunday? I have not done any yet, and looking to get started.

I am around the Milton Keynes area, but willing to travel a little!!

"Master you anger, before anger is your master!!"

hello mate. im in northampton and i will be doing the greenlanes this sunday. iv got a 2nd gen surf 92
    tommyguns

Comment

Originally posted by Dean K
      Hello all, just making enquiries if anyone is out off road this Sunday? I have not done any yet, and looking to get started.

I am around the Milton Keynes area, but willing to travel a little!!

If you're free NEXT weekend, it's your lucky day!!!

If you fancy a run out to the Brecons, a few of us are doing the Strata Florida NEXT Saturday, camping and doing Sarn Helen on Sunday. Two of the best routes in the UK, and suitable for a beginner. They'll knock your socks off if you've never done anything before. This'll be the third time I've done Strata this year! It's awesome!

Give me a shout if you wanna go, and we'll meet up en-route as you'll have to pass me to get there.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hi guys sadly I have family stuff booked for next weekend so won't make it to Wales, I was watching the thread though in case family thing went away!!

"TommyGuns", I went out in Northampton the other week, I had planned about 2hours for my first time. I went passed Silverstone and onto Wappenham/Lois Weedon but all apart from 1 route was shut by council!!

Would be interested where you go, I won't make it now as left it till lunchtime today before booking day with the Tiger Moths @ Woburn.

Will get out soon with you as just down the road!!

Thanks all,

Comment

Originally posted by Dean K
          Hi guys sadly I have family stuff booked for next weekend so won't make it to Wales, I was watching the thread though in case family thing went away!!
          Well make sure you keep your eyes peeled because we'll be doing it again in the winter. Make sure your truck's tip-top and joing us!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hi Andy, will do my best to get out with you all in the winter, be nice and muddy then!! Hopefully if all works out will have a lift on the truck, just need to sort it out with Tony N.

Will be seeing you soon,

Comment

Working...
            X