No announcement yet.

Strata Florida (not USA, South Wales!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strata Florida (not USA, South Wales!)

One of the best trails I've done. Everything from rock, through mud to river crossings. Through mountain moorland to woodland. All of the *main* trail easily do-able and non-damaging in a standard truck. Fantastic views. In short, something for everyone across a range of abilities from beginner to nutter

We might even take in some of Sarn Helen (another excellent trail) too!

Check the following thread if you're interested in coming along the weekend after next.

http://forums.bauchan.org/toyota/viewtopic.php?id=557
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    One of the best trails I've done. Everything from rock, through mud to river crossings. Through mountain moorland to woodland. All of the *main* trail easily do-able and non-damaging in a standard truck. Fantastic views. In short, something for everyone across a range of abilities from beginner to nutter

Check the following thread if you're interested in coming along the weekend after next.

When?????
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Tis in the thread,

25th and 26th of this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

ahh sir,

am as previously mentioned cannot attend BUT

the dawn till dusk during the winter months has been approved by mrs gwh200. we can come equipped with snow chains thermal trolleys and all!!
        if this is likely to become a reality, gwh200 and master gwh200(age 7 and three quarters) would like to attend, no would LOVE to attend
        PLEEEAAASSSEEEE make it so your faithfull servant
        gwh200
        (ps yes they are warn hubs)
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

we are in wales doing a separate run this weekend, a real shame as would be great to meet and get muddy with you all
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
            we are in wales doing a separate run this weekend, a real shame as would be great to meet and get muddy with you all
            unfortunately cannot make it.apache did though moot the idea of a winter rundawn till dusk and am most interested
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I've got Friday 24th off work, so I get a 4 day weekend - so may well come along....once I've found out what the rattling is coming from the truck....might try and get a mate along too...

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                I've got Friday 24th off work, so I get a 4 day weekend - so may well come along....once I've found out what the rattling is coming from the truck....might try and get a mate along too...
                wasnt that rattle coming from your air box????
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                  I thought he split from his Mrs
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Well Boyo and Linda, Me and Vicki and possible Mudsurfer And ???? are going.

Sod the rest of ya, ya miserable bu66ers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                      Nah - got another one now (rattle not Mrs) from the back somewhere....I'm in Wales now, at Chez Crumblies (they were in this time too ) and off to do The Wayfarer and Whitestones and some other lanes tomorrow......

Comment

Working...
                      X