Ladies Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shirlster
    Im sure it was Helen who towed Nikki out?? and yes I did nearly get stuck but I used my skills and got myself out of hat one with no help from a tow rope

Wey hey - looks like ya had loadsa fun - was it worth it?
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
      Looks like you lot had a good day loadsa muddy wet bits bit, that first gen reminds me of a chevy blazer or something looks real nice, the roof come off em? Will have to get my missus out on the next girly one
      Yes the roof does come off, makes it look even better, but it can get a bit chilly, we certainly will have another ladies day in the very near future, so if anymore ladies would like to come there more than welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
        Wey hey - looks like ya had loadsa fun - was it worth it?
        It certainly was, you will have to try and come next time,

Comment

It certainly was, you will have to try and come next time,
          Brillant - cheers
          Have to make a weekend of it as it's a bit far - going to Cannock next weekend for a play so let you know how I get on an how far I get b4 hubby loses his rag an wants to drive (baaad passenger)

Comment

Brillant - cheers
            Have to make a weekend of it as it's a bit far - going to Cannock next weekend for a play so let you know how I get on an how far I get b4 hubby loses his rag an wants to drive (baaad passenger)
            make sure you post some pics, have a great time

Comment

make sure you post some pics, have a great time
              Yup will do - spose I could always chuck hubby out (to take pics of course....)

Comment

that sounds like a good plan, you coming to the RTTS in 3 weeks??

Comment

that sounds like a good plan, you coming to the RTTS in 3 weeks??
                  Not at the mo - have to see how he likes next weekend as it aint really his thing . After this weekend he will either love it or hate it. Bit far for a day out isnt it (actually where abouts is it?)

Comment

Just down the road a bit !!!!! Cornwall .....

There's always a payback .... ya just don't see it Comin !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                      Just down the road a bit !!!!! Cornwall .....

There's always a payback .... ya just don't see it Comin !!!!
                      Ha ha ha ooo not far at all then

Comment

Ha ha ha ooo not far at all then
                        its from the friday to the sunday but you can stop longer if you want and on the sundays laning you will see some sights that you may never of seen before of the old mine working right down on the bottom of the cliffs.there are some pics in the off road section somewhere
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                          its from the friday to the sunday but you can stop longer if you want and on the sundays laning you will see some sights that you may never of seen before of the old mine working right down on the bottom of the cliffs.there are some pics in the off road section somewhere
                          Have to see what this weekend brings first - I would love to come an join ya all, keep me fingers crossed eh

Comment

Im sure it was Helen who towed Nikki out?? and yes I did nearly get stuck but I used my skills and got myself out of hat one with no help from a tow rope
                            Yes it was melons (helen ) that towed nicki out ......I think mark got some good video footage of that.
                            Considering it was helens first time at leading a group and only her second time at off road driving , My misses did very well.
                            And she did it on the a/t's cos the m/t's still ain't sorted from the poole trip.

Next time mark can we build a photography platform on the sliders
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                              Yes it was melons (helen ) that towed nicki out ......I think mark got some good video footage of that.
                              Considering it was helens first time at leading a group and only her second time at off road driving , My misses did very well.
                              And she did it on the a/t's cos the m/t's still ain't sorted from the poole trip.

Next time mark can we build a photography platform on the sliders
                              no i think i preffer you taking a dive off of the sliders,it was far more entertaining to watch.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

thanks again for organising it all Woodzie - had a fab time. Sorry to Chaos's truck for the dent though (whoops!) And I'm sure I only got stuck coz he told me to go that way

Comment

Working...
                                X