• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bofa 4x4 28th july pics

run (in the) forest run!

road tyres in mud, think i may need some insa's

And my name is 'Mr Plow'!!!

fat bloke test's jeep build

sorry sam, he was pushing me out of one of many stuck in the mud sessions, and i sprayed him :twisted: :twisted:

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

So what did you think of the Disco on the rough stuff?

Dont tell anyone but i'd happily make room in my garage for doodle bug.

Ohh.. Your surf is on ebay... y'know just in case your not happy with the disco

Comment

disco went superb in standard trim mate, just totally gobsmacked to see my old baby on ebay, and only 300 quid more than i got in part ex for it never off roaded or rallied..... honest guvnor i've still got the anti roll bars for it in the shed
      Last edited by andrewlee31; 29 July 2007, 02:27.
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Nice pics Drew, but you can't deny the surf just looked so much better flexed out than the disco's.

Guess your Disco's standard compared to your surf though, be interesting to see how it comes along. Planning to get up to the chase sometime, probably not til next year now though so hopefully see you up there and see what the green ovals are really like.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

would love to see you there mate, my disco is totally standard for now, but not much longer. the flex on my surf was great, but the front was really holding me up on side slopes and axle twisters. had a brilliant day today, laughed my head off, especially at the idiot in the 5.7 hemi jeep. terrified to get mud on his tyres
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
            ... laughed my head off, especially at the idiot in the 5.7 hemi jeep. terrified to get mud on his tyres
            was wondering how that had got on
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

i think it would have been great, if a driver had come with it. that D3 was great, the elecktricky stuff really does the job.
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

ooooh got me looking at old flex pics.... want wait till bungle can out flex my old rog

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                X