Matchams Venue Moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchams Venue Moved

Hi Guys Just Been On The Phone To Peter The Guy That Runs Matchams Off Road Pay And Play Days.unfortunately Matchams Is Off The Agenda This Weekend.but The Good News Is He Is Opening Another Venue For Us This Wkend Its In Magna Road Poole,just Up From The Bearcross Pub.its £20 For The Day And Starts At 11am.apparently Its Quite A Challenging Course It Has Hills Mud And Woods.
    As You Come Up Magna Road You Go Down A Dip That Has Traffic Lights At The Bottom As you Come Up The Other Side To You Left You Will See Some Riding Stables.its In There Peter Will Be Waiting For You At The Gates To sign Everyone In.anyone Wanting More Directions Or Info Please Pm Me.cheers Guys Hope To See You All There.
    Last edited by surfenstein; 25 July 2007, 14:10.
    www.overfab.uk

a little map for you all
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
      a little map for you all
      nice one jason cheers mate.i was gonna put a map up later,so thanks for that.have you still got a seat for sunday????if not i will have a spare one.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
        nice one jason cheers mate.i was gonna put a map up later,so thanks for that.have you still got a seat for sunday????if not i will have a spare one.
        I'm bringing my pug lol. May need a tow though. What time you meeting on sunday?
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Mark have you been there before ? Is it very big? ........ANY water features???
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Mark have you been there before ? Is it very big? ........ANY water features???
            no never been there i didnt even know it was there until today.i could walk there in five minutes from my house.if any one want to meet at my place and go from there we can go in convoy if its easier for people.and ian if it carries on raining the way it is a the mo im sure there will be plenty of water features.i know the field and surrounding area.so it will be quite challenging,lots of steep muddy hills,trees with roots sticking out the ground and lots of mud and hopefully some very big puddles.should be fun,im taking me wellies and maybe some waders.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

no never been there i didnt even know it was there until today.i could walk there in five minutes from my house.if any one want to meet at my place and go from there we can go in convoy if its easier for people.and ian if it carries on raining the way it is a the mo im sure there will be plenty of water features.i know the field and surrounding area.so it will be quite challenging,lots of steep muddy hills,trees with roots sticking out the ground and lots of mud and hopefully some very big puddles.should be fun,im taking me wellies and maybe some waders.
              Sounds good although I will be learning the challenging stuff the hard way and try not to break my truck
              Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudhog
                Sounds good although I will be learning the challenging stuff the hard way and try not to break my truck
                Don't follow me then
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Don't follow me then

LOL I can't tell if thats a waring or a challenge!!!
                  Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudhog
                    LOL I can't tell if thats a waring or a challenge!!!
                    look up the plain xmas run 2006
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Kool was in shock when i read its off ! will get round yours or there abouts at 10.30 ish sunday morn

Comment

poole off road

Hi Guys Just Been On The Phone To Peter The Guy That Runs Matchams Off Road Pay And Play Days.unfortunately Matchams Is Off The Agenda This Weekend.but The Good News Is He Is Opening Another Venue For Us This Wkend Its In Magna Road Poole,just Up From The Bearcross Pub.its £20 For The Day And Starts At 11am.apparently Its Quite A Challenging Course It Has Hills Mud And Woods.
                        As You Come Up Magna Road You Go Down A Dip That Has Traffic Lights At The Bottom As you Come Up The Other Side To You Left You Will See Some Riding Stables.its In There Peter Will Be Waiting For You At The Gates To sign Everyone In.anyone Wanting More Directions Or Info Please Pm Me.cheers Guys Hope To See You All There.
                        the eastbourne contingent is STILL coming.am meeting mudhog at ower sunday morning. will still have to leave early to avoid the locals in worthing (average age 178) who turn into boy/girl racers and sometimes reach 15 mph or more in ther rover 200(have i gone off at a tangent), any how gwh200 will deffo be there with his sewage covered working surf, claiming 40 p a mile with 3 spare seats. if any one needs a ride round please feel free to join me.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Is it Surfs only?

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
                            Is it Surfs only?
                            I think not as The £50 special is coming
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I think not as The £50 special is coming
                              Think I will be in my LC as well