matchams for the laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matchams for the laugh

a funny thing has just happened mrs gwh200 has just said to me " why dont you go to matchams for the day on the 29th". after picking myself up off the floor i said okay i will. it does occur though that matchams is about 130 miles from my house, and its quite a hump for a day out so i was wondering if any sussex/kent surfers(nero are you listening) wanted to go. if you dont fancy driving i have 2 spare seats

surfenstein how much money do i have to save up between now and then to get in. is their a tea van , do they accept sterling will i need a passport ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh im so excited!!!!
    Last edited by gwh200; 11 July 2007, 08:33. Reason: typring mispront
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200
    a funny thing has just happened mrs gwh200 has just said to me " why dont you go to matchams for the day on the 29th". after picking myself up off the floor i said okay i will. it does occur though that matchams is about 130 miles from my house, and its quite a hump for a day out so i was wondering if any sussex/kent surfers(nero are you listening) wanted to go. if you dont fancy driving i have 2 spare seats

surfenstein how much money do i have to save up between now and then to get in. is their a tea van , do they accept sterling will i need a passport ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh im so excited!!!!

It's £25 i think and you will need to be there for 10am as for the tea van and burger lunch , not got a clue.........I think you will have to wait for 24seven for that answer
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

matchams

Originally posted by Woodzie
      It's £25 i think and you will need to be there for 10am as for the tea van and burger lunch , not got a clue.........I think you will have to wait for 24seven for that answer
      but it is still on ( 29th july) yes?. first time out by myself ALL DAY for months.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I fancy the day out, but as i'm on the sick list at the moment i may not be allowed. (especially as the surf is her daily transport for work) Will have to let you know nearer the day!
        As GWH200 says its quite a drive from here for a days play!
        Alan
        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200

I'm listening, I'll have to let you know nearer the time though, need a few days work before then else i'm gonna be SORNing the surf at the end of the month when the tax runs out. Also got quite a bit on at the moment, wedding the weekend after (not mine) and stuff so yeah could be interested if 1. i can afford it, 2. i can make time
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

i did pay guv honest!!!

Originally posted by nero279
            I'm listening, I'll have to let you know nearer the time though, need a few days work before then else i'm gonna be SORNing the surf at the end of the month when the tax runs out. Also got quite a bit on at the moment, wedding the weekend after (not mine) and stuff so yeah could be interested if 1. i can afford it, 2. i can make time

wahoooooooo!!!!!!!
            i paid up, gave a small donation ,played at the cp thingymajig, and managed to get the only pic of the surf on dead pleased with meself!!!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X