Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shottle, Deybyshire Video

This is what we got up to last weekend.
    I might just add, this video has a rating of "N" not one for the shineys only joking

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...13005&hl=en-GB

Great video. love the fact i`m getting recovered in every shot!!! and see so happy about it!!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
      Great video. love the fact i`m getting recovered in every shot!!! and see so happy about it!!
      LOL thanks for the comment. Are you going to the next one?? Could do with a few of us camping on the Saturday. Well have a right laugh

Comment

Yeah i would like to i was a bit rushed on the sunday giving everyone a go round the area I did not get to much time to meet you guys and chill! so it would have been better if i had camped to be honest!!

Comment

Nice video, helped along with lots of screams, giggles and wahoos from the back seat
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
            Yeah i would like to i was a bit rushed on the sunday giving everyone a go round the area I did not get to much time to meet you guys and chill! so it would have been better if i had camped to be honest!!
            Get booked in for next month then Ross, the more the merrier. Promise ill not vid you when ya stuck

Comment

Nice video Phil, 18 minutes of adrenalin re-lived!