The Summer Surf Weekend - Drumclog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Summer Surf Weekend - Drumclog

OK How goes it you lot???? We have the dates for the weekender 28 & 29th July 2007 at Drumclog. So get your names down. Six weeks to go, and for all you Surfers down south, are you lot coming or what? The more surfs the better.

This should be an excellent weekend of off roadin and camping, and there are bed and breakfasts, and hotels all quite close by, for those who like their home comforts. Names down, pay for your days surfin on the day. I will ask Scotty to post a map for directions, and he will let us know the cost per vehical. Over to you Scotty......... Six weeks aint that long!
    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Awe NAW, Whit puddin organised this on the same weekend as oor Ann's birthday!!]

Gonni have to work on this

Comment

Bring her along, she can always sit ontop of the pipe and do the photography

Ang

(Jeff has gone to work and left me with the puter!)

Comment

well are ur comming or no

Originally posted by AuldNick
        Awe NAW, Whit puddin organised this on the same weekend as oor Ann's birthday!!]

Gonni have to work on this

Comment

Ah I think my missus is on call! Will look into it. Our house hitting the market soon so maybe tied up with viewings (though I'd hope it would be sold by then.....)

Dave

Comment

dave bring the kids

Dave bring the kids WITH YOU IF THEY ARE NOT TO YOUNG OUR SHAUN WILL BE COMING SO BRING YOUR COTTON WOOL FUR YOUR EYERS

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa

Yup I will be there, dunno for how long (hopefully all weekend) mibi just one day'ish but I will be there.

Comment

Should be able to make this, I'll have to check with the boss though, I'm sure I've something else on on that weekend, though. Can't think what at teh mo.
                There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

cool hi nick have you bean offshore

hi nick have you bean offshore good to there fae you tried to set some thing a bit nearer to you but it fell throe so it looks like the names so far
                  smiffy
                  scotty
                  and his cousin

the two nicks
                  dave if his other half if she is not on call
                  and me jeff and my shaun o and ang says she is coming to
                  has any one herd from iain anderson ? comING ONT TO PLAY IAIN
                  WELL six is ok for starters hay you lot down south this is a excellent 4x4 site so come on boys & girls are you lot coming! out to play for the weekend if some owe you cant come
                  Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 8 June 2007, 04:35. Reason: spelling sh**

Comment

Sounds good to me guys. I'll be there all being well. :thumbsup@:

Here a copy of video from last outing

Drumclog D7
                    Last edited by smiffy; 6 June 2007, 17:38.
                    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

thanks smiffy

thanks smiffy for the mention at the end o the vid ok we have two more may be three one o our friends from up at the stables nikki, Paul and their kids from Dorset AND ANGIES UNCLE O JOHN THE PAJERO IF HE IS BACK FAE DOING THIS WEEK O CARAVANNING WE WANT MORE SO WE HAVE GOT ONE FROM SOUTH O THE BORDER WE WILL LET YOU COME HAGGIS HUNTING THERE IS LONG LEGGED ONES GOOD SPORT
                      Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 7 June 2007, 19:43.

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
                        Sounds good to me guys. I'll be there all being well. :thumbsup@:

Here a copy of video from last outing

Drumclog D7

That Rocks, so fukin ace.

I've remembered what I've got on that weekend. its a stagger in Edinburgh, so I may come down for the sat and play fro a wee while before driving across to Ed. Have to see.
                        There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by onlynik
                          That Rocks, so fukin ace.

I've remembered what I've got on that weekend. its a stagger in Edinburgh, so I may come down for the sat and play fro a wee while before driving across to Ed. Have to see.
                          Hey nik,hope the music was ok

Why not have the stagger 'Off Road'??
                          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
                            Hey nik,hope the music was ok

Why not have the stagger 'Off Road'??

Music was ace. Love rockin tunes.

I'm not organising te stagger, I'm not sure that it would go down too well. Most of them have chronic alcohol problems, I'm not found of the truck getting wet on the inside

Probably be down for the Saturday though.

Comment

hi guys,

sorry havent been around for a wee while, up to my neck in work.

if that weekend is a defo, give me the nod and i'll go and see the farmer for prices and so on.

its usually £20 per car per day. so i'll see what he can do for us if we are camping and playing for two days.

i'll drum up a few guys as well, the more the merry'r.

good to see your going lyle (auldnik), get those mud terrains dirty.

cheers scotty

Comment

Working...
                              X