No announcement yet.

Drumclog 8- 29th and 30th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Pm'd highlander to let him know, but its well worth the trip.

I bend the Surf at Drumclog, it the bash plate thing at the front. I'll take a photo. Doesn't actually stop the surf from doing anything, its just cosmetic. The brakes however don't seem to stop teh surf either, and that's more of a problem.
    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

nik,, smithy should have a bash plate lying around.

he replaced his with a checker plate one.

dont know what it is with surf brakes, mine are pants as well.

smithy,, did fitting the braded brake hoses make any difference to your brakes?

they could just be full of drumclog muck.

cheers scotty

Comment

I think the rear ones are knackered as the hand brake pulls all the way out. If I've time at the weekend I'll have a look at it.

I think its just the bash plate. seems to be half of Drumclog under it any way.
        There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

just got mine back today,,

2 new diffs, but having probs, it wont go into 4wd.

will have to get it sorted for d8.

cheers scotty

Comment

I just wish I could find a decent mechaninc who doesn't take the $$$$

Comment

My brakes weren't to great after clog either. My handbake almost took my eye out as i yanked it on,it came out that far. There was a rubbing sound after i left Stumpys,as if there was dirt in the brakes. My visit to the forest on Sunday seems to have helped things and all seems ok now.

Yes Scotty,braided makes a difference. Only done the back ones when the lift was gettin done. I got a bash plate but its...well..........er........ bashed!!

Wont be able to make it this time guys,sorry. Well gutted!!!!!!!!

But i'm going to Canada so that'll make up for it!!!!!!!! Wonder what goodies i could bring back from the other side of the lake

Hey Scotty,you posted ant more vids on UTube??? I wanna see the bit where Stumpy had to go change his undercrackers at the pipe crossin'.
              Last edited by smiffy; 31 August 2007, 16:00.
              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

VOILA, smithers

and nik

and nik getting pulled out

Comment

for what its worth smithy,,

the video of your brown pants moment doesnt do it any justice.

we all shat ourselves as well, thought you were going to roll it.

cheers mate

scotty

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                    for what its worth smithy,,

the video of your brown pants moment doesnt do it any justice.

we all shat ourselves as well, thought you were going to roll it.

cheers mate

scotty
                    Nice one Scotty. Your right it dont look that bad in the vid. Oh well. Maybe next time i'll get it over
                    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Was there not another video of this or am I imaging it?

Scotty, I'll let Tracey know that you are coming too.

Comment

Hi,
                        DRUMCLOG 2007 getting closer!!
                        Just thought we`ll get a list going so we can look out for each other there!

Onlynik
                        Scotty
                        Chrisinflight

Just had news from Differs- ther are over a hundred vehicles booked so far so come on guys we gotta see more than 3 surfs out of what will be about 150.
                        Last edited by chrisinflight; 9 September 2007, 22:51.