South Devon Lanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Devon Lanes

Have just spent the day looking for more green lanes around SW Devon.

Found several more open and a couple that are to narrow or blocked.

Varying degrees of difficulty but no damaged paintwork this time (i think, but it's hard to tell with the scratches that are there)

pics are here http://picasaweb.google.com/gerbilsn...ey=Bddrsoocx9Y

Just a few more to check out then I will start to plan circular routes to link them up.
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Awesome!!!

Looks like you got some real good one there mate. And i must say i like Shaun's snorkel there, sweet. Give me a shout next time you do them please, id like to go there.
    Cheers.

Comment

hi kev
      pictures look great thanks for letting me tag along today if you need someone to play tale end charlie again give me a call.
      cheers shaun
      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
        Looks like you got some real good one there mate. And i must say i like Shaun's snorkel there, sweet. Give me a shout next time you do them please, id like to go there.
        Cheers.
        Clayton you better be carefull your post count is up to 40 now, posting might become a regular thing for you!!! before you know it you will be giving richard a run for his money!
        it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
          Clayton you better be carefull your post count is up to 40 now, posting might become a regular thing for you!!! before you know it you will be giving richard a run for his money!
          its all them pasty's he's eating i reackon lol

Comment

Mmmmmmm Pasties!!!

Every time im in Hayle i have a Philps. And i have 2 or 3 Rowes pasties a week. Anyone who has less than me is missing out. Hahahaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
              Every time im in Hayle i have a Philps. And i have 2 or 3 Rowes pasties a week. Anyone who has less than me is missing out. Hahahaaa.
              lol greedy git save some for me will ya lol oh yeah i want to see you some time bout lights you got in foot wells is it? sure that what stormy said m8
              Last edited by pirate-storm; 29 April 2007, 20:49.

Comment

Yeah and rear cargo area, just behind the bits that hang down with the rear seat belts. The front passenger footwell one dont work as everytime i fix it the missus stands on it again, crunch it goes.

Comment

will have to have a look next time i see you m8 n maybe get you to help me fit some

Comment

Working...
                  X