No announcement yet.

Our Days Laning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEET I might have to take him up on that!!!! am working for the next 10 days so will have to get something sorted i think the misses wants a go at driving too (might find her an easy lane to practice cos she has not even driven it yet!!!)
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
      SWEET I might have to take him up on that!!!! am working for the next 10 days so will have to get something sorted i think the misses wants a go at driving too (might find her an easy lane to practice cos she has not even driven it yet!!!)
      Most of the lanes we done are easy lanes apart from the one with the trees you have to squeeze thru,but some are tight and thats where we go the scratches but it was good fun tho.
      I always looked after the 2.4 i had a hated it when i scratched it but now i think stuff it i'll have some fun it for a while and if it gets damaged tough i'll have to repair it
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

lol thats what i got mine for!! i did'nt get it to look pretty! I like the mean muddy scared look, looks scarer in the rear view mirror!!! take that tree hugger

Comment

lol thats what i got mine for!! i did'nt get it to look pretty! I like the mean muddy scared look, looks scarer in the rear view mirror!!! take that tree hugger
          You should of heard Mandy the other day when she saw the pics of laserjocks truck after it got waterlogged.You better not ever come home with yours like that cause i won't be happy if you do.
          I'm thinking to myself you don't like the bl00ody thing so what you going on about woman

Comment

Ah she just pretends that she does'nt like it! she thinks it cool really but does'nt want to say so cos that would be like the green light to go mad with mods!!!!

Comment

Ah she just pretends that she does'nt like it! she thinks it cool really but does'nt want to say so cos that would be like the green light to go mad with mods!!!!
              she thinks i'm mad wanting it all lifted anyway.she says she can't see the point in it.So i said it's a man thing

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
                Failing the meeting up idea, we could just send Stein down on some 35's to trail break.

ill have to wrap him in bubble wrap first ,it will be freshly painted and im not sure if the paint will be dry by then.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  she thinks i'm mad wanting it all lifted anyway.she says she can't see the point in it.So i said it's a man thing
                  its also been called a penis extension,but what do i care.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                    its also been called a penis extension,but what do i care.
                    so what you trying to say then Mark?It's a big pr1ck driving it...

Comment

I wish i had a penis like that.

And, i washed the Surf today to get an idea of the extent of scratching. Oh my word. I think ill go for one panel a day for the T-Cut.

Comment

i have just come inside from washing and polishing my truck first i tcut it then a good coat of autoglym all now nice and shiney wish i had some fingerprints left but i have seemed to have rubbed them out DAM those scratches were deep!!! but cant wait until the next time.
                        NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

i washed mine yesterday but left the designer scratches showing for a bit

Comment

Shaun, was it T-Cut colourfast u used? and what Autoglym did u use after that?

Comment

yes it was tcut colur fast dark red followed up with autoglym high gloss or resin wax or something likethat it was in a big white bottle but it did come mnice and shiney i even had a comment from a bloke in a supermarket car park on how clean it was.
                              cheer shaun
                              NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Working...
                              X