a few pics of me getting stuck and muddy on the plain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few pics of me getting stuck and muddy on the plain

as said in title. had a good day out, loads and loads of water. going to DIY a snorkle before i go again. got quite alot of mud/water in my air box

Passat G60 Syncro 4WD 200hp FOR SALE .

Impressive performance from road tyres!!!

Comment

technicaly not road tyres, AT's on the one stuck in mud and i've got MT's on mine but there nearly bald, so might have well be road tyres gonna be ordering some greenway machos this weekend, yay.

Comment

Nice muddy puddle......Where is it?
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

the one with the stuck truck is near a fake MOD training village. slightly off the right of way, miss read the map. only found this out when the land ranger came over to see what was going on. he pointed us in the right direction. oops!! the action photos, i can't remember, but there was a really deep hole next to the one we took the fotos in. i could show you on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by G60-R
            the one with the stuck truck is near a fake MOD training village. slightly off the right of way, miss read the map. only found this out when the land ranger came over to see what was going on. he pointed us in the right direction. oops!! the action photos, i can't remember, but there was a really deep hole next to the one we took the fotos in. i could show you on the map.
            The wardens are not normally too bad , but can be right ar5eholes it thay keep catching you or had a bad day .....
            As for the deep hole i think i might know it
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by G60-R
              the one with the stuck truck is near a fake MOD training village. slightly off the right of way, miss read the map. only found this out when the land ranger came over to see what was going on. he pointed us in the right direction. oops!!
              Been there, got the teeshirt

made that slip on the Xmas run, the warden happily pointed out my mishap

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
              X