weardale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    Thats good for me and jess, what do the midges think, r they ok with eating us then lol
    i hope we just got unlucky with the midges last year, i'll have a look round for a different camp site if you want.
    colin

Comment

Sounds good count me in!!!

Comment

well i wouldn`t mind an off road session with fellow surfers...just let me know when...sods law it`ll be the weekend that i`m working

Comment

dates for weardale

i've been going through the calender looking for dates for this year weardale event and came up with the 14& 15 july,will this date be ok with everyone, if it is i will get onto ed at the centre and get it booked for then,if not let me know.
          i know we can not have it on the weekend before as it is the open day when it a free for all and it is hectic so that weekend is best avioded.
          colin
          Last edited by colin timney; 23 January 2007, 22:00.

Comment

weardale

Those dates are fine with me Colin. The later in summer the better as my surf is bog standard (saggy rear-arse & road tyres!) and I need some time and money to replace the back coils and get a set of 31" tyres.
            cheers,
            chris
            Powered by Toyota!

Comment

Av fun guys....not gonna make a few outings this year...need to save up and get the roof on the house re-felted...plus the way I'm going through the vehicle need to have the balance up 4 repairs.
              Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
                i've been going through the calender looking for dates for this year weardale event and came up with the 14& 15 july,will this date be ok with everyone, if it is i will get onto ed at the centre and get it booked for then,if not let me know.
                i know we can not have it on the weekend before as it is the open day when it a free for all and it is hectic so that weekend is best avioded.
                colin
                Yup, as I said, most weekends are OK. However, the earlier a date is confirmed, the easier it will be to make sure nothing conflicts.
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                  Av fun guys....not gonna make a few outings this year...need to save up and get the roof on the house re-felted...plus the way I'm going through the vehicle need to have the balance up 4 repairs.
                  come on gaz you don't have to follow chris this time .anyway get a few buckets to catch the rain its cheeper than felt.theres six months to save up!

Comment

That weekend is good for me and jess. Gaz you can always come up with me and jess if u want too. We need a good man with a BBQ lol.
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
                      colin
                      Those days are ok with us, looking forward to it already.
                      Come on Gaz, it won't be the same without you entertaining us.
                      John & Mike

Comment

Originally posted by John Gee
                        Those days are ok with us, looking forward to it already.
                        Come on Gaz, it won't be the same without you entertaining us.
                        John & Mike
                        i thought chris was there for the entertainment or am i misunderstanding and the entertaining is the cooking [or hospitalisation should i say lol]

will have to keep an eye on it to see if i can make it
                        Gaz

Comment

I may be up for this Got to get my 3rd Gen dirty at some point, Ive also got my new GIZMO BBQ to test as well.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                            I may be up for this Got to get my 3rd Gen dirty at some point, Ive also got my new GIZMO BBQ to test as well.

get dirty
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Well done that man...so you have managed to find one at last!
                              Gaz

Comment

<me - checks outside>Nope, world seems to still be spinning etc.

Come on Marky, you'll love it.
                                Paul </Slugsie>
                                Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                                X