sailsbury plain on sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sailsbury plain on sunday

i'm off to sailsbury plain on sunday with a friend. (had so much fun on the xmas do ) we've both got pick-ups but i supose surfs could be welcome to!

haven't planned a route yet. i'll keep you posted. might even make it up on the day.
    Last edited by G60-R; 16 January 2007, 13:30. Reason: Adding pics
    Passat G60 Syncro 4WD 200hp FOR SALE .

Originally posted by G60-R
    i'm off to sailsbury plain on sunday with a friend. (had so much fun on the xmas do ) we've both got pick-ups but i supose surfs could be welcome to!

haven't planned a route yet. i'll keep you posted. might even make it up on the day.
    Check the plain is open as it is totally closed one weekend every month.
    I will check for you tomorrow.

Would come and play, but working on sunday night.
    Last edited by Woodzie; 12 January 2007, 21:07.
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Juat been up to redhorn vadette and the plain is open today , so you should be ok tomorrow

Btw imber range is closed
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

cheers woddzie, is there a website to find out the access on the plain or phone no. ect?

Comment

Originally posted by G60-R
          cheers woddzie, is there a website to find out the access on the plain or phone no. ect?
          I don,t know , as i live here its only a quick trip to a vadette and ask and firing info is available on all village notice boards.
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Pics on there way, Photobucket.com is under maintenance. will post them to night. got a couple a cracking shots. and with my phone. gotta love technological advances

Comment

Working...
            X