Salisbury plain this christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salisbury plain this christmas

Right this is dannos run i know but i have had people asking . (Danno please take control if you wish). The days I can play are the 27th, 28th and 29th .

Who is intrested and the best date wins
    33.33%
    66.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by TonyN; 1 December 2006, 19:15. Reason: date chosen and poll closed
    www.daemon4x4.org

Originally posted by Woodzie
    Right this is dannos run i know but i have had people asking . (Danno please take control if you wish). The days I can play are the 27th, 28th and 29th .

Who is intrested and the best date wins

hopefully for me any of those days Ian but i wcant say for definate that i will be there until the last moment as depends on how i feel at the time

you forgot the not fussy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      hopefully for me any of those days Ian but i wcant say for definate that i will be there until the last moment as depends on how i feel at the time

you forgot the not fussy
      BU**3r how do i add that ......end of the day i cannot do all three and it depends on how many group leaders we can get together
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I would love to come on this, and will let you know if i can make any of those dates when my christmas rotas go up at work. Should go up on 10th Dec.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

BU**3r how do i add that ......end of the day i cannot do all three and it depends on how many group leaders we can get together
          Tonyn added an extra one for me on the 07 rtts poll

Comment

Thinking about doing cherhill as part of the day if we can recce it in time .
            Afterall its a matter of looking for a new challenge as the puddle is now out of bounds

Also have some nonsurf idoits
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Thinking about doing cherhill as part of the day if we can recce it in time .
              Afterall its a matter of looking for a new challenge as the puddle is now out of bounds

Also have some nonsurf idoits
              would love to try the surf out with the new lifts before its parked up for a while

Comment

Id love to join in down there, would be my first time off roading!
                I'd either bugger somet up or just do something wrong in general!
                might just take it easy n stick to muddy puddles!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                  Id love to join in down there, would be my first time off roading!
                  I'd either bugger somet up or just do something wrong in general!
                  might just take it easy n stick to muddy puddles!!
                  the plains are no trouble at all Rod so you can join in with the fun,There are some nice mud puddles around there for you to have fun in and you shouldn't worry about getting stuck anywhere as we all help each other if we get stuck and we all have to start sometime so go on put your nam down ......you know you want to

Comment

yeah, providing it gets through mot (due on 21st december) i'll be there...any day is as good as.
                    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

ahhh go on then! il tag along! im totally easy with dates so whenevers fine by me! ive got a bit of a large exhaust fitted from when i brought the surf a few weeks back! stainless steel thing so il try not to knock it off! but hey sh1t happens

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                        ahhh go on then! il tag along! im totally easy with dates so whenevers fine by me! ive got a bit of a large exhaust fitted from when i brought the surf a few weeks back! stainless steel thing so il try not to knock it off! but hey sh1t happens
                        You know it makes sense. Hope to see you there

Comment

I do wanna do the plain sometime soon, but I'm working ALL those dates..
                          It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
                            I do wanna do the plain sometime soon, but I'm working ALL those dates..
                            go off sick....

Comment

count me in any of those days are good for me just keep me informed of days and times and mud levels and time for the the neighbours to get ready for another mud bath down the road which they really love! THEY WILL GET OVER IT EVENTUALLY
                              cheers shaun
                              NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Working...
                              X