No announcement yet.

Whos up 4 a quarry play day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a great day out again.... right up until the point the front diff started clonking.

Will post pics later, after I stop crying.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

I had a great day out thanks to everyone that came down.

Sorry to hear about slugsie diff has gone u will keep following me paul lol.

I to lost last of my mud flaps and both front lower spot lights and Jessica rabbit managed to rip off my aircon bash plate it was bent dubble. Other than that, it what a good day lots of laughts and sexy students too

Jess will post pics later
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
        Just done this, Why does the heater only blow cold air when the engine is overheating... again?

pull the heater pipe off the in take and blow down it till water comes out the heater then retop up engine with pips still off till the water comes out both ends rubber pipe and from the heater then push then back on and keep filling up and then run engine with cap off till its gets to running temp.

If that dont work then I think head has gone. Good luck

Comment

well i had another great day out!! thanks to everybody for a fun and muddy day, hope the diff isnt too bad of a fix paul!, go easy on jess with the doubled over bash plate chris, even though she was pulled out by a bleep bleep!!!
          CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

did anyone get to ride with all the girls then?
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              did anyone get to ride with all the girls then?

me me me me me me me me and hilux (bob) had his face at the window everytime we stopped asking if anyone was cold and needed warming up lol I thing we should call him pervert bob he he he

Comment

Originally posted by slim
                well i had another great day out!! thanks to everybody for a fun and muddy day, hope the diff isnt too bad of a fix paul!, go easy on jess with the doubled over bash plate chris, even though she was pulled out by a bleep bleep!!!
                I knew something would happen with a truck full of students and girls lol

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                  me me me me me me me me and hilux (bob) had his face at the window everytime we stopped asking if anyone was cold and needed warming up lol I thing we should call him pervert bob he he he
                  lucky lucky lucky sods...
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by slim
                    bleep bleep ?

Not another candidate for the basement, jeezzzzzz guys it's gonna get crowded down here

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hi l am saying nothing but wayne and me had a great time as usual, plus someone had to entertain the "GIRLS".
                      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                        Hi l am saying nothing but wayne and me had a great time as usual, plus someone had to entertain the "GIRLS".

The trouble is BOB, they didn't mean entertain that way
                        Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                          Had a great day out again.... right up until the point the front diff started clonking.

Will post pics later, after I stop crying.
                          Hi Paul glad to hear you got home OK hope the diff is not to bad.
                          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                            i doubt BOB would know what to do anyway
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                              Can not say much Gaz it wood give the game away, by the way you were missed see you soon.

Regards Hilux Bob
                              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                                Can not say much Gaz it wood give the game away, by the way you were missed see you soon.

Regards Hilux Bob

Glad to hear you all had a good day...really missing the off-roading but seriously need to build the bank balance back up ready for another diff to go
                                Gaz

Comment

Working...
                                X