Next Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Summer

Hi all just been looking at some maps of the IOW and can see loads of byways
    open to all traffic. Anyone tried any of these route as looks like could be a nice weekend away and some off roading too. In particular there one from Newport all the way down to fresh water bay. Cheers John

Originally posted by John McC
    open to all traffic. Anyone tried any of these route as looks like could be a nice weekend away and some off roading too. In particular there one from Newport all the way down to fresh water bay. Cheers John
    I think that most or all of the IOW lanes are shut due to some ar$eholes racing around after the farmers sheep and running them over.I may be wrong and there may still be some open.Dunno would be the best one to ask if you do a search for him and send him a email.He may even take a ride out with you john if there are any
    Last edited by stormforce; 29 October 2006, 16:20.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by John McC
      John, that is the Tennyson Trail, and it's closed - thanks to some muppets last winter.

Here's the sorry tale

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        I think that most or all of the IOW lanes are shut due to some ar$eholes racing around after the farmers sheep and running them over.I may be wrong and there may still be some open.Dunno would be the best one to ask if you do a search for him and send him a email.He may even take a ride out with you john if there are any
        Pass the MINT SAUCE over when you've finished
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Dam just don't know why so few have to spoil it for the rest of us. Guess I'll keep looking. On the Hants Gov ( http://www.hants.gov.uk/maps/paths/index.html ) they don't show the IOW. Still just found a few short tracks just up the road from me may go for a walk to see what there like.....

Comment

Working...
          X