off road site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off road site

I am having talks with an off road site in Castleford just outside Leeds. Its a small site but when we went down sunday there was lots to do and a lot of fun see the pics on off roading today.

I need to know how many would be interested in going. So that i can sort out a date and a good price.

They say they can sort out a trials run, if you want they will open the cafe and a jetwash free, they will cover the site
    with marshals and a first aider

let me know
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    I am having talks with an off road site in Castleford just outside Leeds. Its a small site but when we went down sunday there was lots to do and a lot of fun see the pics on off roading today.

I need to know how many would be interested in going. So that i can sort out a date and a good price.

They say they can sort out a trials run, if you want they will open the cafe and a jetwash free, they will cover the site

let me know
    Id go again chris depending when it is. Only thing was it is a fair way to travel when rochdale quarry is more local. But its a good change every now and then and i enjoyed the day out there (apart from the overheating)
    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

count amanda and myself down for that chris
      colin

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing

let me know

I Just got an e mail from the off road site near LEEDS and they say we can have the site for £15 per truck, if we can get around 20 trucks.

Lets see how many we can get together and then sort out a date

1. ohsupremebeing and jessica rabbit
        2. hilux
        3. colin timney
        4. grimreeper
        5. stimpy30

only 15 to find now

Comment

hi Chris count me in and i havnt forgot about ur bends iam trying to sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
            Id go again chris depending when it is. Only thing was it is a fair way to travel when rochdale quarry is more local. But its a good change every now and then and i enjoyed the day out there (apart from the overheating)

COWM Quarry are havin a BORC meeting on 10th Sept I believe.....

Chris...still unsure as to whether I have job...so put me down as a maybe...will need the car to hunt round if redundant
            Gaz

Comment

Count me in for 2 trucks, the missus can drive the pickup and i'll use the Surf, its called mininizing the damages giving her a bigger truck.
              Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Count me as a possible. It'll depend on either fixing my truck or (more likely) having bought a new one.

As for dates, into September would be better for me, pretty much booked up for August.
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

count me as a possible too, just depends on dates as i work as part of an on call rota...
                  CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

hi all

is this site called mudbugz?
                    if it is its well recomended as been there many times they have a website www.mudbugz.org.uk check it out

just one word of warning as its in a working quary the the chicken corma like mud is a bitch to get rid ov and clogges the rad like a b***h i know having stiil washing the dam stuff off my truck 3 months after last visit
                    but its still good fun challenging in most parts but plenty of people to help if you get stuck but all good fun see pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by abentham
                      hi all

is this site called mudbugz?
                      if it is its well recomended as been there many times they have a website www.mudbugz.org.uk check it out

just one word of warning as its in a working quary the the chicken corma like mud is a bitch to get rid ov and clogges the rad like a b***h i know having stiil washing the dam stuff off my truck 3 months after last visit
                      but its still good fun challenging in most parts but plenty of people to help if you get stuck but all good fun see pics

Yes thats the website. I am hireing the farm site on the other site of the motorway. Will you be coming along when we have sorted the dates out abentham

Comment

I Just got an e mail from the off road site near LEEDS and they say we can have the site for £15 per truck, if we can get around 20 trucks. Their is something to do for everyone there and its a lot of fun. All r welcome.

They say they can sort out a trials run, if you want they will open the cafe and a free jetwash, they will cover the site

Lets see how many we can get together and then sort out a date

1. ohsupremebeing and jessica rabbit
                        2. hilux
                        3. colin timney
                        4. grimreeper
                        5. stimpy30
                        6. fraser
                        7. gizmo.....poss
                        8. mikey2119
                        9. Slugsie
                        10. slim...poss

only 10 to find now

Comment

id love to just depends if im working ill keep a lookout for the dates

Comment

Originally posted by abentham
                            id love to just depends if im working ill keep a lookout for the dates
                            I will put u in as a possable hope to see u there on the day

Comment

Count me and John Gee in for this one please mate!
                              Eh, that'll dinkdankdoo for us!

Comment

Working...
                              X