Langdale Quest 2005 forgotten video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Langdale Quest 2005 forgotten video

I hope this works as I was trying everything to upload this video after last years outing but it was always too large untill google video reared its head.
    The second part from inside my surf with me driving was taken by mistake but I left it in because it gives the only insight as to just how steep that hill really was, just look at the angle of the trees compared to the vertical window frame, also look at the colour of my knuckles as I tried not to finish up with the Surf standing on its nose. http://video.google.co.uk/videouploa...TEUgMjAwNQ.WMV
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

I remember that too well Paul!! What I don't I don't remember is sounding that nervous, when I was talking you down using the radio. It was certainly a brown trouser moment being first down.

Excellent bit of video.
    Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 19 July 2006, 02:57.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      I remember that too well Paul!! What I don't I don't remember is sounding that nervous, when I was talking you down using the radio. It was certainly a brown trouser moment being first down.

It must have been, I really thought you were going over at one stage, that was my first real offroad experience, after that I don't think much would scare me now. TILL NEXT TIME

Paul

Comment

Im sure Colin Timney will appreciate the vid. His famous last words, "I'm not gonna chicken out after a Southerner has made it down."
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Im sure Colin Timney will appreciate the vid. His famous last words, "I'm not gonna chicken out after a Southerner has made it down."
          still have nightmares about all the stuff from the boot hitting the windscreen
          colin

Comment

excellent!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

nice video it looked a lot worse in real life
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

LMAO i wish i had seen that in person!!!
                http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                  LMAO i wish i had seen that in person!!!
                  The most stupid part about it is that there were four people who needn't have done it. They thought I was being a soft Southern cissy because I went, " 'Kinell that was naughty." Nobody talked me down on the radio. My nephew who has been off roading with his dad since he was four looked like he was being dangled off the top of The Empire State Building and my grandson was doing his nervous laugh, which sounds like a cross between Bernie Winters and a donkey!

Would I do it again? Hell, yes.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

The most stupid part about it is that there were four people who needn't have done it. They thought I was being a soft Southern cissy because I went, " 'Kinell that was naughty." Nobody talked me down on the radio. My nephew who has been off roading with his dad since he was four looked like he was being dangled off the top of The Empire State Building and my grandson was doing his nervous laugh, which sounds like a cross between Bernie Winters and a donkey!

Would I do it again? Hell, yes.

good on you phil a man after my own heart, danger is never as bad the next time round
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Some great vids. Same i couldnt make it, seems just up my street.
                      How many surfs needed winching out as there seemed to be alot of LRs needing winches for long climbs. Thought the Suzy with the lagre tyres and what apeared to be no gorund clearence at all trying to get up the rutted hill. I LMAO at that.
                      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

This is now on youtube look under Langdale quest the hill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxnbzCEbsDY

Comment

Originally posted by mattys surf
                          This is now on youtube look under Langdale quest the hill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxnbzCEbsDY
                          Ooo dun dat??

Paul

Comment

Working...
                          X