• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move me up to the definate list

Think the wife`s gonna have a play as well
    Stella Artois

Comment

http://www.4x4funday.co.uk/offrd.html

Ok so lets get a list going for Sunday 2nd July 10am - 4pm meet up times and places arranged nearer the time.
      Price is £30 pay on the day at Briefield Nr Burnley.......link above for pics and directions.

Proposed meeting point at B&Q carpark @ 9.30am just off Junc 12 M65 (see attached map) Leave at 9.55am sharp.

Definate
      Grimreeper
      Fish
      Jackster

May Be's
      Bobby Doc..........may be
      phoebelala..........may be

Any one else up for it. Newbies or more experianced. Its as easy or as hard as you want to make it...U decide [/QUOTE]
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Grimreeper; 26 June 2006, 20:45.
      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Very much doubt I'll make it guys. Blew the front diff me believes at weardale
        Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
          Very much doubt I'll make it guys. Blew the front diff me believes at weardale
          Sorry to hear about the diff gaz, if you get it sorted in time and still want to come along just turn up on the day at the meeting place.
          BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Jon, what we doin after 4.If its weather like this we could have a beer and a BBQ, I`m game if anybody else is.

I don`t get many weekends off, so i like to make the most of them
            Stella Artois

Comment

Originally posted by jackster
              Jon, what we doin after 4.If its weather like this we could have a beer and a BBQ, I`m game if anybody else is.

I don`t get many weekends off, so i like to make the most of them
              Sounds good, not sure where we could go of BBQ. But a chill with a pint sounds good
              There are 1 or 2 lanes we could do if we have enough time but would have a few miles to get to them.
              BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

http://www.4x4funday.co.uk/offrd.html

GET YOUR NAME DOWN
                Sunday 2nd July 10am - 4pm meet up times and places arranged nearer the time.

Price is £30 pay on the day at Briefield Nr Burnley.......link above for pics.

Meeting point at B&Q carpark @ 9.30am just off Junc 12 M65 (see attached map) Leave at 9.55am sharp.

Definate
                Grimreeper
                Fish
                Jackster

May Be's
                Bobby Doc..........may be
                phoebelala..........may be

Any one else up for it. Newbies or more experianced. Its as easy or as hard as you want to make it...U decide
                Attached Files
                BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it, it's hard work working around Bill's and three "Can I have?kids...just not enough money to please everyone, so that means I go without my treet!
                  I like Orientals

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Doc
                    Sorry I couldn't make it, it's hard work working around Bill's and three "Can I have?kids...just not enough money to please everyone, so that means I go without my treet!
                    No worries m8, no dought there will be more play days coming up for us big kids and our tonka toys

IF ANY ONE WANTS TO TAG ON LATER IN THE DAY THEN JUST TURN UP AT THE SITE £30 on the gate. FOLLOW SIGNS FROM JUNC12 M65
                    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

The Few pics of Briefield

It was a good day out overall, saw plenty of landies and range rovers break only 1 jap broke......MINE only 1 1/2hrs into the play and i tore the drivers side rear axle stay bar out off its chassy mount...Opppps
                      Still managed to climb that big 1 he he he.

Thanks kev for the spare seat for the rest of the days play and following me home.
                      Attached Files
                      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

More than welcome Jon, glad of the company, pity more couldnt turn up to what was a great play area, defo be back there soon, and thanks for the invite mate.

Fish

Should have been more at the ready with the camera
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Fish; 3 July 2006, 10:09. Reason: Add my one and only piccy of the day
                        If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Sorry i did`nt make it when i had every intention of turning up,even loaded the surf up on saturday.

Had to go to the doctors this morning having spent the last 18 hours with my head down the

Turns out i`ve got chemicle food poisioning

I`will be deffinatley turning up next time
                          Stella Artois

Comment

Originally posted by jackster

Had to go to the doctors this morning having spent the last 18 hours with my head down the

Turns out i`ve got chemicle food poisioning
                            Down the chemical loo?????????
                            If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Gonna try and make it on August 6th,

anyone else going
                              Stella Artois

Comment

Working...
                              X