green laning with a pajeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green laning with a pajeros

When out with fish (Kevin) and the Pajero lot had a good day out and took us down a some good lands in saddleworth i think it took us 3 hours to drive a mile
    Attached Files
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

more pics from the day
    Attached Files

Comment

last lot big thanks to Kevin for asking me alone had fun even after my engine over heated i think it was just a air block well i hope its just a block
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
        When out with fish (Kevin) and the Pajero lot had a good day out and took us down a some good lands in saddleworth i think it took us 3 hours to drive a mile
        Where did you go in SADDLEWORTH is there a known route , was it with a club or organisation, if so who and how much. Could do with finding some Green lanes neare home I am in LEEDS,. Went to Derbyshire Last week, but it`s a bit pricey on fuel when you have to travel far to get to somewhere.

Comment

looks like you had more fun than the pajeros. they all seem too clean and looking at the pics they seemed to go round most of the mud lol. Looks like a good lane for future plays....wish i didnt work saturdays. Hope you or kev noted the route.
          BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Looks like a good day out. Excellent pics. Good mixture of vehicles too.

Unfortunately this is the sort of pic the anti's are taking from off roading sites to further their case.
            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/at...chmentid=17106
            I am not judging. Just pointing out that they will even use carefully cropped pictures from pay and play sites, so one like this would be a gift to them. Why did that one go it alone off the main track?
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Some great pics there. nice to see it was a family day out with kids and dogs in tow. Now thats what its all about.

Great stuff.

Comment

Fine be like that!...rest of us Surfs not good enough for ya!....
                goes away to check mobile and telephone still workin

looks like ya had a good day.
                Gaz

Comment

Ive been to the top of that MAST when i worked for ORANGE (huthcison telecom) & its SCARY
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

the only time fish manages to get out andhe goes out with aload of pajeroes
                    where was the invite for the rest of the boys
                    only joking looks like you had agreat day
                    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Hi all, I keep my eyes open to trips that other clubs organise and where possible join in to find new routes for us lot.

This one started out on a green lane with 14 cars (mainly pajero's) split into two groups, and as I have lead on outings before, and had a OS map of the area, I was asked to take out the second group.

As the first group was half way round, they were stopped by a horse rider claiming to be the area warden for the water board. The lane continued forward but she stated that from that point on was closed and directed the party to a gate for exit off the land. That was where the fun really started as the route then became a quagmire with all the cars coming together at one stage and all but three vehicles getting stuck. One well driven paj, Chris's surf and yours truly being the three. Didn’t get much chance to take photo's as I was trying to help off road virgins tackle some very difficult challenges. It ended up with me leading the final stage which was round the quarry near Rambottom.
                      Both Chris and I now have the routes on OS maps so watch this space!!!
                      Here are the photos I did manage to take.

Can also be seen as a slide show with Chris's photo's http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2595291

Fish
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Fish; 20 February 2006, 11:13.
                      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                        Looks like a good day out. Excellent pics. Good mixture of vehicles too.

Unfortunately this is the sort of pic the anti's are taking from off roading sites to further their case.
                        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/at...chmentid=17106
                        I am not judging. Just pointing out that they will even use carefully cropped pictures from pay and play sites, so one like this would be a gift to them. Why did that one go it alone off the main track?
                        Hi Phil,
                        That one, and a few others had to negotiate the hill by going on the grass. the bottom of the track was a mud bath and unless the car was shod with MT's there was no to way progress up the hill. It was due to an 'anti' that we ended up where we were anyway.
                        It was a good day out though and the surfs proved their worth.....

Fish

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                          Hi Phil,
                          That one, and a few others had to negotiate the hill by going on the grass. the bottom of the track was a mud bath and unless the car was shod with MT's there was no to way progress up the hill. It was due to an 'anti' that we ended up where we were anyway.
                          It was a good day out though and the surfs proved their worth.....

Fish
                          Cheers mate. Like I say, I was not stirring it, but having been on some of the antis sites (know your enemy LOL) I know what they are capable of and that we should be careful not to give them any ammunition if we can help it.
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                            Fine be like that!...rest of us Surfs not good enough for ya!....
                            goes away to check mobile and telephone still workin

looks like ya had a good day.
                            HERE HERE!!!!!
                            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                              HERE HERE!!!!!
                              Giz a break dudes, Now we iz in da knowledge for di boys an gals to do dis lanes for us selves, init!
                              We am gona be postin an sortin out a trip for yall wicked soon.

Da Fish man

Comment

Working...
                              X