Greenlane day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenlane day

ok ear we go gaz n i ad a fantastic day out last sunday trucks were full of mud and we were well worn out our truk suffered a little damage in just another war wound.
    Next day out is a week on sunday we ave room for 2 more trucks it will be an early start you will need a full tank of juice food n somthing hot to drink
    an we will be out most of the day destination is top secret as its not just us weirdo's on the forum knoby doguders.
    keep on surfin guys dogudders keep on lickin your bums n jsp get your scrawny limp lifeless body OF MY LAND gollygone

To Golly Golly,
    Count me in dude- looking forward to it.
    PS Every so often when the mist clears from your hill I can see your house from my upstairs window! Just remember, if your barbecue guests start shivering & your fire blows out you can always slide down that lane next door and do one in sheltered sunnyhurst!
    cheers,
    Powered by Toyota!

Comment

Message from Golly- the trip is now full as there is a max.of four vehicles,but dont worry- there will be more.
      cheers,
      Powered by Toyota!

Comment

cool just enough time to prepare /and repair from last time
        its took me two days to clean the underneath,gonna waxoyl the chasis and stuff when it has dried.
        got to mend my rear fog light ,also gonna bring mummys tom tom we got a bit lost last time .my front skid plate took a bashin need to try and source some better skid plates .the earlier we can start the better!
        see you there
        hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

room 4 one more truck

young frazer has had to drop out of this coming sundays megga greenlane
          outing due to a ****up he forgot about so there is room for 1 more truck so give me a call if you wana join the fun 07813665414 gollygone

Comment

Originally posted by golly
            young frazer has had to drop out of this coming sundays megga greenlane
            outing due to a ****up he forgot about so there is room for 1 more truck so give me a call if you wana join the fun 07813665414 gollygone
            I'd love to come, but I'm working again I'll be keeping in an eye out for your future trips tho'
            Have a good day !

Geoff
            Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Working...
            X