yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whens the next green lane exped in my area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whens the next green lane exped in my area?

Anyone going for a drive soon? Im swaying away from the off road course's as i dont want to fcuk my truck before i go away this summer so im thinking green laning is the safer option.
    When? Where?
    Kite Surf

i would like to find some green lanes, if any one knows of any in the west yorkshire area and wants to show me where, lets do it.
    i like it muddy!

Comment

I posted a reply to this thread and it has disappeared. Call the police. I think it was stolen.

I was wondering whether we could resurrect the aborted Christmas/New Year outing. Mark, Mark!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        I posted a reply to this thread and it has disappeared. Call the police. I think it was stolen.

I was wondering whether we could resurrect the aborted Christmas/New Year outing. Mark, Mark!

Sounds good to me, come on someone sort it out!
        Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
          Sounds good to me, come on someone sort it out!
          If Marks Sat Nav thingy is still broken, maybe we could do it the old fashioned way and use a land ranger map. (Must look for my compass, sextant, dividers, woggle etc)
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            If Marks Sat Nav thingy is still broken, maybe we could do it the old fashioned way and use a land ranger map. (Must look for my compass, sextant, dividers, woggle etc)
            Still nothing happening? come on some one must want to sort something out.
            Kite Surf

Comment

offroading near hull,yorkshie

just got my first offroader,2.4 surf,anyone know any good places to go offroading within reasonable travelling distance of Hull?

Comment

You could come to the Salisbury plains laning weekend with Sat campout - have a look in the offroad section. Its gonna be about a 2hr drive to get there but well worth it and perfectly possible to do it all without damage at all. There are optional hard bits but all can be got round, the scenary is lovely and the people are a bit odd but ok when you get used to them
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  You could come to the Salisbury plains laning weekend with Sat campout - have a look in the offroad section. Its gonna be about a 2hr drive to get there but well worth it and perfectly possible to do it all without damage at all. There are optional hard bits but all can be got round, the scenary is lovely and the people are a bit odd but ok when you get used to them
                  Nufink Odd about us lot is there ?????
                  Linda for Prime Minister I say

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

thanks babes! new to this site so finding my way to salisbury plain would proberly be much easier tan finding my way around this site at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsteve
                      thanks babes! new to this site so finding my way to salisbury plain would proberly be much easier tan finding my way around this site at the mo.
                      its a good laugh mate and i drive down there a few times a year and its further than you... give it a bash if your free
                      Tim
                      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Beware battling banjo's....If caught out on the plain alone the rednecks might get you......
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                        X