gaz/gollys green lane bonanza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaz/gollys green lane bonanza!

hi went out today with pete(golly)was out most of the day,got to say it peter is a real offroad pro ,werever i got stuck he would jump in mine and drive it threw,uless im just a bit pants at this at the mo.check out the pics !
    Attached Files
    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

The Countryside looks beautiful, when are you going to take us lot up there?
    I like Orientals

Comment

all day out on the chocolat bun run

well done with the pics again gaz ur great,you did a great job of putting the trypod in the right place to catch us both surfing past sideways drifting opposit lock at over 80mph who says a surf cant go frazer would of loved that
      n trust me to drive over that ****** land mine lucky a wallker did ne step on it otherwise they would av to buy a 4x4 so they to could enjoy fantastic countryside we have around here and have such a great day.
      we were past buy some fell runners early on wow their tough n faster than us. last time i did the landmine section it was thick mud from wall to wall 25 t 30ft accross so its splended to see that it has recovered so well i think the water board had been doin some work up there last time n thats why it was so muddy good to see its ok now AY n we did not see 1 flippin irate copper and all the walkers we met had a smile on their face nice change dont ya think minde you it would o bin to hard for the manchester coppers gollygone 2nd gens can tow out 3rd gens i know i done it gollygonetobed
      Last edited by golly; 29 January 2006, 23:48. Reason: to rub it in

Comment

Looks like a good day out again peter well done with the pics, Sorry i could not come alone I was under my truck putting things back on that have come off
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Pic 1 looks challenging, excellent pics .
          Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Working...
          X