Barton today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton today

Piccies taken at Barton after coming from Rooley moor area [see other link Haslingden Moor]
    Attached Files
    Gaz

Looks like you had fun at barton. where did you find the jeep.
    Would have loved to have gone but in the worng direction.
    We did some greenlanes on the way back.
    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

You Guy's have had a lot of fun today.
      I like Orientals

Comment

yep

Originally posted by Bobby Doc
        You Guy's have had a lot of fun today.
        yep even the rozzers could not spoil the day barton looks fun may take a wander over there soon happy surfin golly gone

Comment

Nice pics Gaz and i see that u did go stright home did u put them pics on to prove it was not u lol. Great pics to and a real good time. The lad in the jeep was on barton when we got there got talking nice man wants to start coming out with us.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by golly
            yep even the rozzers could not spoil the day barton looks fun may take a wander over there soon happy surfin golly gone

Be real careful peter if u go on your own its got lots of places to get stuck and most look ok till u get in them I know i was stuck there for 4 hours and i know the place real well, thank god for friends.

Comment

barton (jeep owner)

hi gizmo its lee from barton the jeep owner just want to say thanks for to day had a great time i would love to do it again so if you dont mind next time you out let us know email us at

man.city@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by leebo
                hi gizmo its lee from barton the jeep owner just want to say thanks for to day had a great time i would love to do it again so if you dont mind next time you out let us know email us at

man.city@hotmail.co.uk
                welcome to the Nut House. Will try and do that...just keep popping in and you might see other events organised [greenlaning, weekends out etc.]

Glad you had a great day and once you get to know the place you may wanna attempt a few things also....

When we go out for a days fun Rob..we sure do!
                Last edited by Gizmo; 15 January 2006, 23:21.
                Gaz

Comment

is barton right to start using again now.thought police had started to clamp down on there as well
                  aka bangersonic2 and venus

Comment

Is this Barton as in Barton on Humber if it is I'd love to come and have a play next time someones going its only round the corner from me

Comment

Originally posted by banger
                      is barton right to start using again now.thought police had started to clamp down on there as well
                      BARTON was a one off. POLICE PRESENCE still HIGH
                      BARTON near Manchester!
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by leebo

man.city@hotmail.co.uk

Welcome to the forum Lee hope to see u out and about u have my number if u need it

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                          Welcome to the forum Lee hope to see u out and about u have my number if u need it

You said you were going to keep the visit quiet Chris....you guessed right..thought better posts to stop tongues waggin
                          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                            You said you were going to keep the visit quiet Chris....you guessed right..thought better posts to stop tongues waggin

good thinking gaz got everything covered lol i bet u went back to barton after i called u to get dirty again lol

Comment

Working...
                            X