Posing pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damian
    Sorry guys, no he wont open it for groups, I've already asked him. And to honest, it's nowhere as big as Haslingden.

However, has anyone heard of a play site in Southport about to be opened? I heard that it's going to be just outside where leisure lakes was, might have a trip out this weekend.
    Not heard about any new sites but if you can get there this weekend let us know the details asap, Southport was a great meeting place last year for the northern posse, so a play ground there should be well attended m8.

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

surf article

Damn, I've been rumbled! Yes, that's my Smurf in 4x4 Mart, in fact it's the third article I've written for them regarding my Smurf. They've just bought another story off me and should be in next months edition......... if they have enought room!

Thanks for noticing, your the first person to mention it, I was begining to think that no one bought 4x4 Mart! Did you enjoy it though?
      i would like to see this article is it posted on this website? gollygone

Comment

No it isn't........ well not that I'm aware of! Call into your local WH Smiths and have a flick through it!
        Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

I'm not sure if you're interested, but I've an 8 page spread in this months 4x4 Mart, and it's all Surf again!!
          Damian

Comment

I'm not sure if you're interested, but I've an 8 page spread in this months 4x4 Mart, and it's all Surf again!!
            Read it today Damian very good well done and your truck looked great nice polish job lol
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Damien

Just finished reading this months 4x4 mart - nice!!

I really like your wheels, what make/size are they and would they fit a 3rd gen???

ta

hawaii
              I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii
                Damien

Just finished reading this months 4x4 mart - nice!!

I really like your wheels, what make/size are they and would they fit a 3rd gen???

ta

hawaii
                WARNING 15" wheels dont fit 3rd GEN SURFS.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

As Marky says, they wont fit a 3rd gen. I've only ever seen these wheels fitted to 1st gen 4runners before........ but without the huge offset that I've got on mine.
                  Damian

Comment

Working...
                  X