Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of latest golly/gaz adventure

here are pics of todays trek with golly and myself,just the one truck today

this is the spot were peter was beaten the other day,so we returned today to concquer it,check out the wheel off the floor shots .this spot is in rivington i think.
    Attached Files
    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Good one guys...wish I could have made it this mornin now! Instead of havin to provide advice and to set up all the electronic goodies that my parents got 4 xmas.

Need to be careful up at Rivi though..not too many tracks, if any at all registered for Rights of Way for motorised vehicle according to Boltons PROW Officer.
    Gaz

Comment

Nice pics. Looks like it was a good day out. I didn't get mine running until 1.20PM today.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

pics

Nice pics gaz hows your arm we got a didgi camara today so you will ave to show me ow to post em i enjoyed the mornin out and we had a look at the damage done it aint that bad and dont think itl get worse as only tricked up trucks could use it an they seem to be doin some fencin nearby so they may well fence it of so no need for work party as yet thanks for all the offers o help se you all surfin gollygone

Comment

Originally posted by golly
          Nice pics gaz hows your arm we got a didgi camara today so you will ave to show me ow to post em i enjoyed the mornin out and we had a look at the damage done it aint that bad and dont think itl get worse as only tricked up trucks could use it an they seem to be doin some fencin nearby so they may well fence it of so no need for work party as yet thanks for all the offers o help se you all surfin gollygone
          yeah the arm is fine ,horah you got a camera,hopefully it would of come with lead and a cd you will need to install software to enable you to download your pics and stuff thats what the cd is far,the forum posting bit it pretty simple just make sure you rezize the pics,any probs and i will send my good lady round shes an IT queen oh yeah thanks for the juice can knozzle!
          ta ta far now
          hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by HYPERMONKEY
            here are pics of todays trek with golly and myself,just the one truck today

this is the spot were peter was beaten the other day,so we returned today to concquer it,check out the wheel off the floor shots .this spot is in rivington i think.
            Would have lovedto have come along but late party and plenty of alc ment i didnt see morning at all. was after 1.30pm when i got out my pit and still in no fit state to drive lol.
            May be next time. keep me posted
            BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

nice pics guys looks like a good morning drive there see u all on the 15th
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

it queen needed

Originally posted by HYPERMONKEY
                yeah the arm is fine ,horah you got a camera,hopefully it would of come with lead and a cd you will need to install software to enable you to download your pics and stuff thats what the cd is far,the forum posting bit it pretty simple just make sure you rezize the pics,any probs and i will send my good lady round shes an IT queen oh yeah thanks for the juice can knozzle!
                ta ta far now
                got the camara got the lead downloaded the disc cant get it to work says it aint conected but it is so theres a nice cup o hot tea on offer to your good lady gaz gollynopicsgonezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                X