Off roading over xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off roading over xmas

I'm travelling over from Ireland to Wales for 10 days over Xmas.

If anyone has some offroading planned or would like to arrange something then let me know. i would love to get some dirty time in and meet a few of the crowd.

Otherwise I will be heading solo into the brecon beacons for the old lanes i used to do in my landy - goodbye rear bumper!
    '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Originally posted by Jonnyboy
    I'm travelling over from Ireland to Wales for 10 days over Xmas.

If anyone has some offroading planned or would like to arrange something then let me know. i would love to get some dirty time in and meet a few of the crowd.

Otherwise I will be heading solo into the brecon beacons for the old lanes i used to do in my landy - goodbye rear bumper!
    28th December Nr Reading, Berkshire (M4 J11) if you're interested???
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Is this a general invitation for 28/12 or private? I could do with something other than eating turkey sandwiches on the boat watching the skyline of Brighton on the horizon.
      Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        is that the pingewood site?
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

can we come linda. please PLEASE.
          IF YOU SAY YES YOUR AN
          but if you say NO no bacon banjo for me, and NO cake for you
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Would love to go, just teel me where and what time!

The Irish mob seem to be having one this weekend but I'm flying back to wales for the Ulster v Dragons game so I miss out again.
            '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

Sure its at Pingewood Berkshire- if there is interest I'm happy to arrange it, although I've never bin there and have no idea what it will be like....

It doesn't look as good as the pit - but its a trip out in the mud to work off the turkey!

heres a few pics off the internet (couldn't find any of surfs - but these give you the general idea of the place.)
              Attached Files
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Sure its at Pingewood Berkshire- if there is interest I'm happy to arrange it, although I've never bin there and have no idea what it will be like....

It doesn't look as good as the pit - but its a trip out in the mud to work off the turkey!

heres a few pics off the internet (couldn't find any of surfs - but these give you the general idea of the place.)
                not talking to me then.
                few posts up.
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Working...
                X