yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

northwales run dec 28th confirmation list (USE THIS THREAD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northwales run dec 28th confirmation list (USE THIS THREAD)

if your wanting to come to this run looking like the 28th december add your name to this list i am in blaneau ffestiniog i have a big house here so if you want to meet up here no problems i have tea and some bacon . Also i can do b&b i have a double room if someone wants to stay over nice view of mountains £35 for the room for the night ill throw in breakfast and an evening meal lol i have 2 dogs so you need to like them if you have a dog and hes good with other dogs and cats ill take him to. my e mails matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk
    i ment to add have another room to if its just one person half price
    can john let me know if hes arranging the day or if he wants me to do it ? should be good fun its all ready snowy here i had fun on the roads today lol my phone number is 01766 832405 if anyone wants to call about this
    Last edited by matthew coventry; 26 November 2005, 01:10. Reason: terrible spelling

well im coming so matthew is in

Originally posted by matthew coventry
    if your wanting to come to this run looking like the 28th december add your name to this list i am in blaneau ffestiniog i have a big house here so if you want to meet up here no problems i have tea and some bacon . Also i can do b&b i have a double room if someone wants to stay over nice view of mountains £35 for the room for the night ill throw in breakfast and an evening meal lol i have 2 dogs so you need to like them if you have a dog and hes good with other dogs and cats ill take him to. my e mails matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk
    i ment to add have another room to if its just one person half price
    can john let me know if hes arranging the day or if he wants me to do it ? should be good fun its all ready snowy here i had fun on the roads today lol my phone number is 01766 832405 if anyone wants to call about this

Comment

witch thread ?????????????
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

use this thread is no one comng now

Originally posted by john.sally
        witch thread ?????????????
        im starting to feel a bit disspaointed do i smell or something lol if your coming add your name to this list so it can be booked up many thanks you can contact me at 01766 832405 or email matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk

Comment

im starting to feel a bit disspaointed do i smell or something lol if your coming add your name to this list so it can be booked up many thanks you can contact me at 01766 832405 or email matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk
          You smell!

But I'll still come!

...probabley all the sheep **** in the mud under yer Surf!.....

Just kiddin

...but Seriously, count me in
          Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberSurf
            You smell!

But I'll still come!

...probabley all the sheep **** in the mud under yer Surf!.....

Just kiddin

...but Seriously, count me in
            count me in aswell
            have a good day tomorrow i think alfa (tony) is going aswell
            just spoke to matthew in blaenau and we are using this thread from now on
            we need atleast 6 surfs for the 28 december to have an exclusive surf run(except the organizers pajero)
            at the mo we have

me (john)
            timbersurf (ron)
            alfa156 (tony)
            matthewcoventry (matthew)

so come on surfers give yourself and your Surf a christmas treat in the welsh hills
            if the 28th is inconvienent lets us know asap as we can have it on the 30th

Comment

bmp

Comment

h i everyone just going over my pitures of yesterdays expedition with timber surf and a lot of landrovers and i did im sorry to say let the side down by getting stuck but timber surf made up for it by showing how to get up a very muddy (due landrovers getting stuck and chewing it all up)hill, hopefully timbersurf got better picture than i have i think the friend who came with me likes said landrovers but i have got a picture of the lake we were going to go through and yes thats what kieth said we were going to do,but it was deeper than usual.all in all a great day wish it was warmer so we could have got to know each other a bit but it was freezing and there is the dec run
                see you all then
                tony
                ps how do you post pictures
                Last edited by alfa156; 29 November 2005, 12:21.

Comment

click on reply

then use the "manage attachments" below

Comment

not many pics

but the first time I have been green laning in the dark!

and great to see all the landies get stuck, after I had just romped up!
                    Attached Files

Comment

to many ****** landrovers

not many pics

i used to have a landrover a series 3 ex army soft top and it was ****e the steering wheel is against your chest they use more oil than fuel and there rubbish off road i dont see the appeal my heater broke today the i thought it was a cable so i took the dash out to get to it my friend then popped the bonnet went to the switch on the heater pipe and put the clip back took him 10 seconds took me 1 hour to put dash back whos a silly sausage

Comment

not many pics

All those pics and only 1 of a surf!!!!
                        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

john can you ring me so we can book this run

think we need to sort this out so can you ring me john to sort it out or you can do it and let me know guess we will need to let people no who to pay and stuff or if someone who has done it wants to show us the way we could save some money for beer

Comment

count us in as well please!

me (john)
                            timbersurf (ron)
                            alfa156 (tony)
                            John Gee (John, Anita, Mike, Jonny)

Comment

Originally posted by John Gee
                              count us in as well please!

me (john)
                              timbersurf (ron)
                              alfa156 (tony)
                              John Gee (John, Anita, Mike, Jonny)
                              excelent we need a few more, then i can make a positive booking, any preferance as to which date 28th or the 30th

at the mo its £25 a vehicle and providing we get atleast 6 then the above dates wil apply if not then we would have to do it with others
                              so get your name down asap

its ideal for beginners all you need is a decent bit of tread on your tyres and its all legal

Comment

Working...
                              X